turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hooks diaphragms

Started by bunk, January 18, 2012, 09:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunk

I'm going to try some Hooks diaphragms. I'm thinking executioner. Whats yalls favorite?

Old Gobbler

I admit , I like the Executioner most - 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

DMP

vaturkey

Has anyone tried the new Exectioner 2 ?   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Old Gobbler

Quote from: vaturkey on January 18, 2012, 09:31:30 PM

Has anyone tried the new Exectioner 2 ?   :newmascot:
Scott ran it on the phone - it sounds awesome !
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

VAlongbeard84

I may have to try all 3 new ones. I like alot of his calls. My personal fav is the impersonator, but I really like the jr. imitator also. I will probably have all 3 in my hands before spring. I really like the idea of the executioner 2 and the enforcer.

paintbrush

I use the small frame calls, and that JR. Imitator is a killer for me!  By far and away my favorite as far as all the small framed mouth calls from the various makers I have tried.

dodger

I prefer the seducer... And I've run the executioner 2... If you like the executioner your going to love the 2

Ol'Mossy

Dang it guys, looks like i'm gonna have to get some myself  ;D

REBELYELL

Sassy Gal III
Persuader
Seducer
Executioner
Devastator

Heck, all of them are turkey.

TauntoHawk

lost my executioner picking up my second bird of the year last year with it.. best call I ever ran

Sassy gal II is really nice as well.

Going to put in an order soon for a bunch more, might have to get a couple of extra for gifts to hunting buddies.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Longbeardfever4ever

Go ahead and do yourself a favor and try the eradicator!!
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

TauntoHawk

Executioner
Devastator
Seducer
sassy gal III
Executioner II
Eradicator
Enforcer

Is where my list is at right now

persuader and sassy gal II I already have.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

vicksburg

Just got off the phone with Scott.  Ordered me 3 more, and decide to try the Executioner 2.  Give Scott a call! He will fix you up!
]

turkey slayer