Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A couple new OG call makers calls (Video)

Started by savduck, January 18, 2012, 06:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Prototype pot call. Call maker from OG. He is working out the kinks....I cant find any. What yall think.

Trkyhtr trumpet

Pappy Tube. I Suck at tubes. I had this one for about an hour when I made this.

Georgia Boy

savduck

Quote from: moore on January 18, 2012, 07:00:11 PM
: who is that Pot from.

I cant tell ya yet? Its a secret.....Im trying to talk him into putting it on the market. He probably needs some of yall telling him how good its is and how bad you want to give him your money for one :lol:

I dont think he believes me
Georgia Boy

hunter22

They sound good Del. But you sound good on all the calls I have heard you run on here.

savduck

That pot will run like a scalded ape....no matter who runs it. Its a winner. Our secret call maker is very humble about his abilities and critical on him self making calls . He has been perfecting this one going on at least 6 months, waiting until he thought it was right.......I think the time is right.

I couldnt keep the sound secret anymore.
Georgia Boy

Jacobson

Del,

Thanks for the video's, That was a pretty decent gobble on Pappy's tube.

savduck

Im getting better on the tube. My lips are numb from running it all day. i have two other tubes, and I cant run them like this one. Pappy makes a nice one. ill be ready to roll one with it by season.
Georgia Boy

otis

:you_rock: :you_rock: l would love to run a tube and trumpet as good as you on the tube i wish i was that  far

otis

savduck

Otis. Ive been playing with turkey calls for almost 25 years, and I will run them for hours as long as nobody is yelling at me to stop....Ive got a lot of stick time....Just keep at it and it will come.
Georgia Boy

drenalinld

You are the man! I would buy one of those pot calls in a heartbeat. I thought I recognized Joe's striker! Remind me which striker you recommended the other day??

Your gobble sounds good on that tube. A few more hours and you will be a master on that thing too. Your ready to kill turkeys right now with a tube.

I wish we lived close so I could come over and you could help me with the trumpet and I could help you with the tube.

savduck

Quote from: drenalinld on January 19, 2012, 08:54:57 AM
Remind me which striker you recommended the other day??

I wish we lived close so I could come over and you could help me with the trumpet and I could help you with the tube.

It was a Canary wood striker from Gitzit69. This is one of Joes maple strikers....with a slightly flared tip.

you have a few days in April. im sure after hunting there will be plenty of lie telling and turkey call playing.
Georgia Boy

T-Dub

Seriously Del, is there any call you can't play? I just new any second you were about to start purring on that sippy cup on the table. Awesome! :you_rock:

Houndstooth Game Calls

Quote from: T-Dub on January 19, 2012, 07:45:37 PM
Seriously Del, is there any call you can't play? I just new any second you were about to start purring on that sippy cup on the table. Awesome! :you_rock:

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

drenalinld

Houndstooth Game Calls

That's a kee kee cup top secret only to be used in competition!!!

savduck

Somebody whip one up.....ill give it a whirl. I need a new call challenge. Ive got the tube down, that was my last call to master.
Georgia Boy