OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Danner Pronghorn Snake Boots

Started by agturkey, January 17, 2012, 10:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmh611

The gortex in mine failed after the first season, they cannot be recrafted because of the molded bottom. Maybe I am 1 in a million. Liked them other than that but I was hoping for a couple of years out of them for the price.

gooblnfever

best snake boot on the market thats for sure! :z-winnersmiley:

bbcoach

Anybody tried the Danner Jackals?

The Cohutta Strutter

I'm curious too bbcoach. I think they are a newer item therefore I doubt we will get any firsthand reviews at this point in time. However, I have purchased  a pair of the Danner Jackal Snakeproof/Waterproof boots. If I'm not mistaken they come in a little lighter than the pronghorns. With that said, I'll be able to speak more about them by the end of the spring season. Maybe some one will chime in with a review. :icon_thumright:
Anybody seen America lately?

bbcoach

Quote from: The Cohutta Strutter on January 19, 2012, 09:23:24 AM
I'm curious too bbcoach. I think they are a newer item therefore I doubt we will get any firsthand reviews at this point in time. However, I have purchased  a pair of the Danner Jackal Snakeproof/Waterproof boots. If I'm not mistaken they come in a little lighter than the pronghorns. With that said, I'll be able to speak more about them by the end of the spring season. Maybe some one will chime in with a review. :icon_thumright:

Strutter,
Did yours run true to size and width?

The Cohutta Strutter

Yes they do. For me, they have a sneaker type feel to them at the foot area, :icon_thumright:
Anybody seen America lately?

earlybird

i've had mine for 2 full seasons now and i love them.They are the most comfortable boot i've ever had on my feet.

JELLYHEAD

Quote from: deerhunt1988 on January 18, 2012, 11:06:30 AM
Bought a pair before my spring 2010 season. By the time my 2 1/2 months season was over, they were no longer waterproof. Not pleased.
They have a warranty