OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

asking for your prayers

Started by surehuntsalot, January 16, 2012, 09:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surehuntsalot

my baby girl (23) is in the hospital,had surgery last night at midnight to remove a mass that was found in her neck,will not know the test results until wenesday ,but it is strongly leaning toward the very good possibility that she might have cancer

praying that they are wrong
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

BOFF

Father God,

We thank you for always being available to listen to our praises and prayers. We thank you for our salvation through your son Jesus, and the eternal home we have awaiting. Thank you for our brother Steve, and his faith in you, as he seeks your help for his daughter.

We lift up his daughter to you, as the Great Physician, asking for your hands of healing to be upon her. Let the mass removed from her to be non-malignant, and for her body and self to be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually well. Be with all the health care personnel who will oversee her care, and guide each one of them with your Holy Spirit, giving each the wisdom, knowledge, and means of providing the best care to her.

Provide Steve, his family, and his daughter, peace and assurance. Let your arms of love and grace surround each one, and may your presence be felt in this situation.

We thank you for what you have already done, and for what you are going to do. May Steve's daughter and healing be used for your glory, and not ours.

For it is in Jesus name, we ask and claim these things, Amen.

God Bless,
David B.

vaturkey

Vaturkey

dlquinn

Prayers sent from California... :cross2:
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

lightsoutcalls

God I pray that you would be with this young lady and her family.  I ask that you make Your presence know through the peace that only You can give.  I pray that You would give strength, rest and hope to her and to her family.  Father Your word tells us that you put us together in our mother's womb and that You know us inside and out.  You know our thoughts, our fears, our hopes and our dreams before we are even aware of them.  You assure us that You will never leave us or turn your back on us, God, so I pray that You would make Yourself available and abundantly present with this family as they wait on You.
In the name of your son Jesus I ask these things,
Amen

For some reason this song comes to mind.  I hope it will be a blessing to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQOM0Nk20qU
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Roostem33

Dear Lord, we thank you so much for all the blessing's in our lives each and every day. We lift this young woman up to you right now and stand in agreement that everything is going to turn out good. Let the hands of every person that comes in contact with her be blessed and also give them the best of knowledge to find out just what is going on. In Jesus Name!!!!

Whatever you ask for in Prayer with faith you will receive. (Matthew 21:22)

God Bless,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Preacher

I am in the hospitles all the time pm me with the info and I will see if I can get by and have a word of prayer with yall .

Robin W. Risher
Romans 8:37