turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Website Changes

Started by Crutch, February 18, 2011, 09:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crutch

I like it Annie, miss the bolded messages for the Stickies.

Thanks for all the hard work.  Somebody one said "You can't make everybody happy" but they didn't know you either.

:you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

OldHen

Quote from: Crutch on February 18, 2011, 09:49:49 PM

I like it Annie, miss the bolded messages for the Stickies.

Thanks for all the hard work.  Somebody one said "You can't make everybody happy" but they didn't know you either.

:you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

it was brought to my attention on the BOLD sticky...so I will be reading coding over the weekend to see if I can find that in there somewhere!! LOL.... THANKS!

OldHen

WAHOOOO i FOUND THE CODING FOR IT...DONE DEAL!  :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley:

Crutch

Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

joshua

That right there is why this site  :you_rock: s.   OG goes above and beyond to make 99% of the people on here happy.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

JVA54

bird

Ohhhh great.... Sure go ahead and make her head bigger than it already is now.    :goofball: :TooFunny:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

OldHen

Quote from: bird on February 18, 2011, 11:08:38 PM
Ohhhh great.... Sure go ahead and make her head bigger than it already is now.    :goofball: :TooFunny:

well --- I have to keep it growing, so my a$$ isnt BIGGER than my head...  its all about proportions LOL.....

bird

She Gotta Ba Donk ka Donk   :groupwave:

OLE RASPY

Quote from: OldHen on February 19, 2011, 07:55:19 AM
Quote from: bird on February 18, 2011, 11:08:38 PM

well --- I have to keep it growing, so my a$$ isnt BIGGER than my head...  its all about proportions LOL.....
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: