OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

On average, how many days do you hunt in the spring?

Started by SpitanDrum, February 18, 2011, 08:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey_slayer

At least 22 days out of the 31.  I dont go in howling winds or if its raining cats and dogs.

kyhareraiser

from opening day till closing day ,or until i get two gobblers ..........which ever comes first..

mossybird

boggszilla

I take 3 day's and the weekend,a few times in the spring till i get my fill.around 12 to 15 day's for me.

Shotgun

Not near as much the last few years, but still enough to get the job done

paintbrush

FLAhotdog

20-25 on average. Wish I could hunt everyday of the season :z-guntootsmiley:

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

TURKEYWHACKER

Probably around 8-12 days. If I am done early I still go to call and help friends and family.

AndyH

I used to hunt 28 days, now that I am working another job i'll only be able to hunt weekends and maybe a day or two thrown in there.

joshua

Somewhere around 25 days.  Our season is 1 month long so I try to make the most of it.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

neal

Around 40 on average the most I've hunted was in '09 56 days killed 9 birds and watched 12 more die. Between going for myself and taking people out it fill up my spring.
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

ThicketThrasher

MarkJM

I hunt every morning until all my tags are filled, all of my friends tags, and my girlfriends tags are filled.
MuellerCustomCalls

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!