turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Greenleaf

Started by HartClemson99, January 15, 2012, 01:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HartClemson99

I'm looking for any and everything in this old Mossy Oak pattern.  Shirts, pants, bib overalls, caps, etc.   I'm an XL or XXL.   Name your price.   Send me a message if you are interested in parting ways with your old Greenleaf. 

Thanks!
"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973

gaswamp

a good ole pattern..good luck in your quest.

deltaeta

Wasn't there another built off of bottomland?

FullChoke

Most of the original MO patterns had the Bottomland as their base: Greenleaf, Treestand, Full Foliage and Fall Foliage. They changed that direction when BreakUp came out. It was such a sophisticated and advanced pattern, the old Bottomland looked cartoonish in conjunction with it.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

deltaeta

Fall foliage was the one I was thinking of.

Eric Gregg

Now that is a pattern that would be worth Mossy oak looking into updating.
I like the bottomland, but needs some leaves in there. Wouldn't take much to update the pattern.

TANK

Quote from: TeocTom on January 20, 2012, 05:50:24 PM
Now that is a pattern that would be worth Mossy oak looking into updating.
I like the bottomland, but needs some leaves in there. Wouldn't take much to update the pattern.
X2!!!!!

Cove

Give me everything in bottomland and I'll be just fine. I've found it's better to error on the side of grey/brown/black, if the leafs are out I can always snap a thin limb and brush in a little which I normally do anyway.

Dixie Whistler

I love those old patterns too- greenlead, trebark, and full foliage.  I never find anything in them though, so I try to get bottomland.

Eric Gregg

There is a store here locally where I have found the original TreBark, greenleaf, and bottomland stuff. They have shirts and pants. I love the throwback camo too. I found a TreBark IndubleUteaeff shirt.

You have to find some of these old mom/pop stores that hang onto old surplus.

customgunsocks

I was doing inventory on our fabrics and ran across this Mossy Oak fabric but I cant read the name, it ends in leaf...is this what they call the Green Leaf??

joshua

That looks like shadow leaf. They also had a shadow branch which is the base of this pattern.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

customgunsocks

Okay thanks, I know when I bought it, they called it bright leaf, geez, they need to get off the word leaf.LOL. Thanks again.

clarksvalley

shadow leaf was one of my favorite spring and early bow season patterns from mossy oak.its ashame you still can`t get those old patterns  anymore,they seem to be in demand.