turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

...New "Magnum" Cane Yelper...

Started by NCBigShot, January 07, 2012, 04:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCBigShot

...Here's my latest. Magnum Cane Yelper.. On this one I used a thick cane knuckle for the lip stop instead of cork. I'll try to make all the lip stops in this fashion from now on (at least on these larger yelpers), but finding the right pieces to use is often hit-or-miss...but that's nature for you. :)

When the Dogwood is white, the time is right...

drenalinld

a-j calls

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

NCBigShot

...Thanks guys... I think I'm starting to find my way with these calls.  :smiley-char092:

savduck

Georgia Boy

cannonball

vaturkey

Vaturkey

callmakerman

Lookin good Ken now get Del to make a lanyard for it and ship it to NY. :z-guntootsmiley:

mossy835

Ken that looks down right turkey. On the callers I bought from you two have been delivered to my turkey hunting partners, one took a half hour to get a sound and one a few minutes but they both liked them.

turkey slayer

NCBigShot

Quote from: mossy835 on January 10, 2012, 02:02:21 PM
Ken that looks down right turkey. On the callers I bought from you two have been delivered to my turkey hunting partners, one took a half hour to get a sound and one a few minutes but they both liked them.

Mike--
That's awesome!.. Always like to hear from folks who like the calls! :z-guntootsmiley:

TarheelTurk

SWEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! Great Looking Call Ken!!
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL