turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bum Wheel

Started by TrackeySauresRex, January 06, 2012, 04:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackeySauresRex

Well I had surgery done on the knee today (meniscus tear) and I'm trying to stay positive. I'm glad that part is over with. I'm a little sore right now, and on the road to recovery. I hope to be ready for the hills of Pa. and N.Y this spring. For the first time in my life I'm feeling a little older. I'm catchin up to you Jay  :D.
:cross2:
B-well
EveryOne
Johnny
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

redarrow

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Hognutz

Good luck with the rehab..You should be good to go in a few short weeks..I feel your pain. I have been nursing a miniscus tear in my left knee for about 5 years. It's not getting any better. I tore mine at work, and went to my families orthaepedic surgeon, (my mom has had 2 hips and 2 knees replaced, and my younger brother has had 2 hips replaced), with the MRI. He told me to live with it as long as I could, because it will come out when they replace the knee. Nice..Bad joints kinda run in my family..So..When I can't stand it anymore, time to replace it..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

guesswho

You should be in good shape in no time.  I had a knee done a few years ago, meniscus and acl.  Do the rehab and you'll be as good as new.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

TrackeySauresRex

Thanks for the great words of encouragement everyone. It's greatly appreciated.
B-Well
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

hootn

good luck. i had my hip worked on 12-5-11 and been doing rehab right now and it is getting better. just do what the rehab folks say and in no time you will be ready... i have to be ready for 3-15. i had my knee done in 98 or so and can tell i did anything done to it.

scott

BOFF

Quote from: guesswho on January 06, 2012, 05:16:04 PM
You should be in good shape in no time.  I had a knee done a few years ago, meniscus and acl.  Do the rehab and you'll be as good as new.
X2
Just don't do the things the Dr. tells you NOT to do.

God Bless,
David B.

Woodsman4God

Hope you heal quickly

sharxfan

My cousin just had his ACL repaired after tearing it on the job. He came over and we talekd because I tore mine about 20 years ago playing hoops at the gym. I told him what to expect and that it does get better. Good luck hope your recovery goes well.

Newram05

I've had 4 surgeries on my right knee... Torn ACL LCL and meniscus! College football, back at it in 6 months full speed. Id say it's 90%mental! Believe and it will happen!