turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Kamikaze two year olds!

Started by scott ellis, December 30, 2011, 06:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scott ellis

Not that always harvesting a gobbler is the true meaning of success...but how many love those lovesick 1" spurred, hard gobbling two year olds that run you over within a couple yelp series?  I'm not afraid to admit I DO!!!!!!

:z-guntootsmiley:

se

savduck

Georgia Boy

scott ellis

kenturkey89

Those are my favorite birds to hunt!
Brian

TRKYHTR

Hip hip horray for 2 year olds.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

WildTigerTrout

Here in heavily pressured Pennsylvania even the two year olds exhibit great caution. Very seldom will you get one to "run you over". It does happen but not as often as I would like.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

MarkJM

I sure do, I even love the love sick jakes that come and run your decoys over.
MuellerCustomCalls

870BkWht

I love being run over by any turkey hen jake, gobbler whatever.   

Sully53

Quote from: WildTigerTrout on December 30, 2011, 12:37:06 PM
Here in heavily pressured Pennsylvania even the two year olds exhibit great caution. Very seldom will you get one to "run you over". It does happen but not as often as I would like.

X2

MarkJM

Quote from: Sully53 on December 31, 2011, 09:11:06 AM

X2

X10000
MuellerCustomCalls

pappy

Seeing those young uns runnin' at ya, with their wings spread like they're about to take off, shaking that head at ya and hollerin' "HERE I COME" how could you resist that?
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Devastator

your not kidding,between all the pressure and hens it doesn't happen to often.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

joshua

Quote from: hookedspur on January 01, 2012, 02:46:31 PM
Quote from: Creekrocket on December 30, 2011, 09:10:51 AM
I agree with all the above posts  :icon_thumright:
:agreed: :toothy12:
:agreed: X 100 Gotta love anyone of them you fool enough into believing your what their after.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

scott ellis

I know what your saying about the pressure causing a bird to become less workable and it doesnt always work that way even for a two year old, but when it does, It's sweet !I grew up and continue to hunt Osceola's on public land here in Florida-tough birds but alot of fun.  Heck even the jake's are tough... :laugh:

se