turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

We got a winner !!!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, December 29, 2011, 09:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

We got a winner  :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley:
Congrats to Jakesdad!!!

Quote from: jakesdad on December 29, 2011, 09:08:44 PM
BINGO!!

Quote from: jakesdad on December 20, 2011, 11:28:41 AM
here are my 12 words.thanks!

christ   stable  angels  mary  innkeeper  melchior  balthazar  firstborn,  caesar augustus , swaddling  donkey  frankincense

A huge thanks for Scott and Pappy for hosting this very special Christmas Bingo game !!   these guys have outdone themselves with their kindness towards the members of OldGobbler !! 

Pappy & Willow Ridge Bingo

In honor of the 3 wise men of Biblical Fame  each represented by a individual call made from Olive wood from Jerusalem !!!

The calls in this pic are the  Christmas Bingo prize , except the tube call , that call was tragically stepped on and will be replaced with a olivewood tube call very soon -

Scott from Willow Ridge Calls supplied the special wood {olive wood} from Jerusalem , and Jack Lewis {Pappy } made em' up for the lucky  member  who wins -  Straight from the Holy Land  !!!These calls are special  :cross2:  :bible: :cross2:!!

This is a very special Christmas bingo !!  and is themed accordingly - If you want to play - pick 12 of the following words listed and PM me your picks

Now we will run registration to Wednesday December the 21st 10 PM eastern time , we will start the game right away after that ...take a break for Christmas eve and Day to spend time with out families then resume this very special game on the 26th

{ the list - pick 12 and pm them to me }
Christ, Bethlehem, Child, Shepherds, stable, star, Magi, Emmanuel, angels, nativity, donkey, prophecy, census, father, baby, worship, Herod, gold, Mary, Joseph, Inn Keeper, manger, frankincense, Prince of Peace, Town of David, joyful, myrrh, swaddling, Melchior, Caspar, Balthazar, taxes, Matthew, Luke, Judea, Holy Ghost, virgin, firstborn, Gabriel, Caesar Augustus, flock, Savior, tidings, Galilee and Nazareth.

When you have all 12 called be the first to PM me bingo , and you will be the lucky winner !!!
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

T-Dub

Congrats! :icon_thumright: Thanks again for the contest.

CallMaker

My Congrats to Jakesdad on winning this beautiful set of calls!  My thanks also to OG, Scott and Pappy for all you do for this forum!
Steven

hookedspur

Quote from: CallMaker on December 29, 2011, 09:26:05 PM
My Congrats to Jakesdad on winning this beautiful set of calls!  My thanks also to OG, Scott and Pappy for all you do for this forum!

:agreed: :thanks:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

vaturkey

Congrats Jakesdad !  Thanks OG, Scott , & Pappy !

Happy New Year Everyone ! 

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

jakesdad

THANK YOU!!Still cant believe I won!My hats off to all the fine gents who donated the time,material,and talent to make this possible.You couldnt ask for a better group of fellas than what you find here on OG!!

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

customgunsocks

redarrow

cannonball

harvester

DUPREE

wangchung0121

Congrats!!!  You'll have to let us know how the calls are.

Eric Gregg

Congradulations JakesDad on winning :you_rock:

WillowRidgeCalls

:z-winnersmiley: Congrats on the win Jakesdad, you have a fine set of callers there!!! 
A BIG Thanks goes out to Shannon for doing the game, and a BIG Thanks to Pappy for turning that wood into a beautiful set of calls.  :z-winnersmiley:
Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

pappy

Just walked in the door and wanted to say congrats to you....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206