OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Putting Faces with Names in Nashville UPDATED PHOTS OF BANNER

Started by pappy, December 29, 2011, 11:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spurman

Ok Folks

For the ones that cant make the photo with the banner on Sat. we can still take pics on Fri also. I will be there all day Fri & Sat.  with my cheap camera & Pappy will bring his High Dollar camera on Sat.  :icon_thumright:   :newmascot:
[/quote]

Thats great what time and where.
Bill
Quote from: vaturkey on February 06, 2012, 08:50:00 PM
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

ctwny1

I can't make the NWTF Convention but count me in on the banner. Who and when do we send the money too?

pappy

MAN...............I am sweating' huge drops of anticipation.....this is gonna be a blast....if you are carrying your cell phone, pm me your number so we can start calling folks about fifteen minutes before we take the pic, that should give everyone time to get there in the front area. pappy ( I won't be giving out any numbers, so don't ask me to, this is for contacting for pic purpose only)
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

OldHen

I added a new category to the forum board gallery so you can post some pics of your convention shenanigans and share with us all!

Cant wait to see the names with the faces!!  take lots of pics if you are going! :)

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php?action=gallery;cat=3

vaturkey

Quote from: spurman on February 06, 2012, 10:26:59 PM
Ok Folks

For the ones that cant make the photo with the banner on Sat. we can still take pics on Fri also. I will be there all day Fri & Sat.  with my cheap camera & Pappy will bring his High Dollar camera on Sat.  :icon_thumright:   :newmascot:

That's great what time and where.
Bill
Quote from: vaturkey on February 06, 2012, 08:50:00 PM

Ok Folks

On Friday lets meet @ 12:00 right outside the Convention Hall. That will give you a few hours to brouse around then meet. This is downstairs right before you go into where all the vendors are. Chime in if you can make it @ 12:00. Thanks  vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

hootn

i am planning on blasting in about lunch friday. if i get there in time see yall friday for the meeting then if not will be there st.

sott

h2obil

pullit

I hope to be there Fri and Sat. depending on work.
Hope to see you there

spurman

Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

pappy

Something I wanted t add, we will have index cards, I'll have to let vaturkey know for Fridays pic, would like everyone to sign their name and OG I.D. so we can list them in the pic by row....and Old Hen has set up a place for Nationals Pics, so let's not let her down...post post post.....I hope to be ther by 11:00 Saturday, driving down that a.m., see you all there, pappy
tel...573-380-8206

drenalinld

Beretta686

Driving up Friday night, will be there all day on Saturday
Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005

gordongekko

Just rolled into Nashville tonight...will be here until Sunday...can't wait to see a few folks.  Look out Scott, Mike, Stephan, and others, I'll be hitting up the Hook's booth tomorrow!
In God we trust; all others pay cash.

SonicBanshee

Three Crucial Words for Turkey Hunting-GOBBLE GOBBLE BANG!

pappy

HEADED OUT AT FIVE IN THE MORNING......BE GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE.....WE'LL BE STAYING AT THE FIDDLERS INN ......COME LOOK US UP....AND DON'T FORGET ANNIE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO PLACE A STICKY TO THE SITE FOR ALL OUR PICS...HERE IT IS....

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php?action=gallery;cat=3
tel...573-380-8206