News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Putting Faces with Names in Nashville UPDATED PHOTS OF BANNER

Started by pappy, December 29, 2011, 11:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaturkey

Hey Pappy

If you will bring a small grill , I'll bring the hotdogs & we will cook them in the convention parking lot. They are 5.00 each inside !   :fire:   tky*dy*
Vaturkey

allaboutshooting

Doris and I will be there every day in Booth #552 but since it's just the 2 of us, it's hard for us to get away. I hope you'll all stop by and say hello sometime while you're there. We'd love to "put faces to names" as well.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

reynolds243

ill be there, just down the road from me less then a 30min drive so really no reason why not to go...plus i know i need a new slate call :)

pappy

JUST BUMPING THIS TO REMIND EVERYONE ITS GETTING CLOSER!!!!!!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Trevor2

Looking forward to meeting some of yall. If ya see me and recognize me just holler at me.
Strutstopper

VaTuRkStOmPeR

I'll bs there thurs, fri, and sat. 

Look forward to meeting everybody.

Hersh

I will be there Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to meeting a lot of the guys from this forum. This is the best turkey hunting, calling, obsession fix site around. Ryan

neal

Hey Pappy

I will be there, and I will pay when I see you if that is ok? $10 is that what it was? Don't remember but don't matter. Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone there!

Neal
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

flydowntn

Pappy just seen this post and I will be there Sat. Let me know how to get some money to you. 
Thanks Shane
S. P. Game Calls

Woodsman4God

Awesome looking banner there Pappy, wish I could make it but I just dont have enough vacation time being only my 2 nd year on this job

pappy

my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

drenalinld

I'll be there. Will help you pay for banner. Thanks for doing it.

turkeykiller22

Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

spurman

Sure wish you could be there Friday with the banner. Several are coming friday that want be there Sat.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

vaturkey

Ok Folks

For the ones that cant make the photo with the banner on Sat. we can still take pics on Fri also. I will be there all day Fri & Sat.  with my cheap camera & Pappy will bring his High Dollar camera on Sat.  :icon_thumright:   :newmascot:
Vaturkey