OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Putting Faces with Names in Nashville UPDATED PHOTS OF BANNER

Started by pappy, December 29, 2011, 11:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paradis1142

vaturkey

Sounds good Pappy. Looks like everything is coming together !  See ya in Nashville !  :icon_thumright:

Ricky   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

TnHunter

Life is good today

pappy

so far we have 10.00 for the banner accumulated...pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

shadetree callers

I'll be there for sure . This is my 18th convention . I hope I never miss one . I'll be in my booth , ShadeTree Callers #63 . It'll be very busy but if someone grabs me I would be up for the picture and donating 5 bucks for the cause . I agree that the Ryman foyer would be a good choice . It would be easier to slip away for a few minutes . Looking forward to seeing everyone there ! Make sure to stop by and visit !!

pappy

Man this is gonna be a great convention.....I hope everyone gets a chance to be there....we have 22.00 so far...on the banner see ya there...pappy
tel...573-380-8206

spurman

Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

catdaddy

Quote from: pappy on January 06, 2012, 05:25:06 PM
Man this is gonna be a great convention.....I hope everyone gets a chance to be there....we have 22.00 so far...on the banner see ya there...pappy

I plan on being there. Thanks for going to the effor of making the banner--great idea!!  Don't worry about the cost of the banner--whatever we are short I'll make up the difference. 

pappy

Quote from: catdaddy on January 06, 2012, 07:02:24 PM
Quote from: pappy on January 06, 2012, 05:25:06 PM

I plan on being there. Thanks for going to the effor of making the banner--great idea!!  Don't worry about the cost of the banner--whatever we are short I'll make up the difference. 
that is a very nice gesture, but i hate placing the burden on just one fellow, let's see how things go....pappy...the banner has been ordered, the total ended up being 67.43 due to the shipping....
tel...573-380-8206

pappy

tel...573-380-8206

pappy

HERE SHE IS FELLAS...8 FEET LONG HEAVY VINYL ..... WE HAVE 27.00 TOWARDS THE TOTAL SO FAR, I'll BE BRINGING A HUGE MARKER TO SIGN HER WITH...GLAD WHEN IT COMES TIME TO HEAD SOUTHEAST...PAPPY
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

Vaturkey

agturkey

Maybe before the show starts be good time get pic like sat am or sun?

agturkey

What if double old gobbler decal cost and get a decal plus donation?

pappy

Quote from: agturkey on January 13, 2012, 09:12:48 PM
Maybe before the show starts be good time get pic like sat am or sun?

We are thinking Saturday around 11:30 or noon, giving everyone time to be ready for the pic, we are also thinking about the foyuer area, out front, so it won't be so crowded, hopefully. So, far we have 49.00 on the banner cost, so if you can please donate.....pappy
tel...573-380-8206