turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Putting Faces with Names in Nashville UPDATED PHOTS OF BANNER

Started by pappy, December 29, 2011, 11:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireDoc

I will be in attendance as well! Mainly moreso on Friday but Saturday morning as well. Hope to see some of you folks!  :firefighter:
Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF

hootn

this was done a few years ago, we meet upstairs next to where everyone registers and get tickets for the show. i think the first time old gobbler done it was 09. they had the pic taken right after the nwtf fourm guys had theirs done.
i think there was about 25 or so folks there. both groups met before the show opened. someone should have some pics of that group of turkey killers. i think i had a couple but dont know where they re now.if you have early enough the folks working the show can show up then get back to their booths before the show opens. for those who has not been there when the show opens on saturday it is packed from the folks wanting to get in the show.

scott

strut-n-rut

simpzenith

gordongekko

I will be there for the third year in a row!!!  Wife and kids will be in tow (they made their first trip last year and had a blast), I would be happy to pitch in if need be...or maybe we could find a banner sponsor?  I look forward to seeing everyone again and meeting a few more folks!!!
In God we trust; all others pay cash.

Lumpy

I'll be there too, just not sure what my work schedule will be on Saturday. But would love to meet more OG members!
It's not a religon, it's a relationship, JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!

Hook's Custom Calls Prostaffer
www.hookscalls.com

pappy

my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

Vaturkey

Cove

Beretta686

Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005

BigHooks

I'll be there also Pappy just what ever you need....Johnny...

agturkey

I will be at derby city booth please stop by and say hello.

Scott

spitndrum

I should be there Saturday and possibly Sunday as well, depending who goes with me.

woodchip

pappy

Ok, here's the deal....looks like most will be there on Saturday, so I would like to get everyone together in the front at 11:00 a.m. for the picture .... that should give everyone time to be there, and those in their booths could setup a few minutes with someone so they could be there. The banner is going to be ordered today, it will cost 55.00 ... so, I am asking that whoever wants to, gift me a couple bucks, to paypal, as that is where I will be sending payment from, to: pappy@pappyscalls.com ..... I will monitor to make sure we don't get over the amount for the banner, and post when we have enough to keep anyone from sending anymore.
It would be cool for folks to try to bring their OG caps, if they have one, also, we will need to number individuals, during the pose, so we can have a list of names on the photo, you know how they do in the news papers when there a pic in there.....don't want to put the wrong name with the right face...lol....
SO IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE THERE SATURDAY AT 11:00 COME ON OUT TO THE FRONT AREA, I HOPE TO HAVE THE BANNER OUT IN THE OPEN SO EVERYONE WILL SEE IT AND KNOW WHERE WE ARE....AND IF YOU CAN, PLEASE DONATE TO THE BANNER COST...PAPPY
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206