OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

any east tn turkey hunters????

Started by pseshooter300, December 28, 2011, 08:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pseshooter300

There any east Tn turkey hunters in here? Kingsport here
Tater
Thunder Chicken Mafia
This Ain't Hollywood

Crutch

:welcomeOG:  newbie, I am middle tn but yes, there are several east tn guys on here.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

cannonball

gob09

welcome
not in east tn but almost  right in the middle (manchester)

pseshooter300

Tater
Thunder Chicken Mafia
This Ain't Hollywood

KYFrid

Might be one very soon. Applied for a job in Kingsport / Johnson City area. Looking to relocate there after 1st of the year.

unclerick

Quote from: gob09 on December 29, 2011, 04:18:29 PM
welcome
not in east tn but almost  right in the middle (manchester)
Same here...
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

TNBIRD

sharpspur

Tail Feathers

I am not from TN but hunted some public land in E. TN a couple years back.  I found the people there to be as friendly and accomodating as anywhere I've been.  Guys would see us in camo in town and strike up conversations, freely offering advice in spots on the WMA where they saw birds.

My truck broke down and the dealership rushed the repair to get me back up and going too.  I look forward to a return trip someday.   :happy0064:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Holston

I live in VA (Glade Spring) , but just had a pard move to Johnson City.  We're going to try and find a good place on the TVA property down from the SH dam.   Seen/heard a lot of turkeys down there this year while trout fishing.

harvester

morgan county, wartburg to be exact

jtg88

I moved up to Johnson City in January 2011 so I've had one spring in these mountains.

magicman

I'm in east Tennessee. I live in Rockwood.

pseshooter300

I been trying to find someone interested in teaming up and hunting on the north Cherokee for this spring I thought I had a guy last year but he backed out on opening day no big deal I killed two last year over in Virginia.
Tater
Thunder Chicken Mafia
This Ain't Hollywood