OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Alright guys, Time for New Years Resolutions!

Started by chatterbox, December 27, 2011, 04:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

Alright guys, it's that time of year again!
Any new resolutions? I have once again discovered that round is a shape, and need to fix this. My goal is to get to 180 by spring turkey season. I plan on doing a combination of my bike trainer and total gym.
My other resolutions are to be a better husband and father, work on my personal relatioship with my Heavenly Father, and just become a better person physically and spiritually.
How about you guys?

guesswho

I'm going to take my medications daily so ya'll won't have to read my ramblings about who knows what.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

mossy835

No new ones for me I am still working five years back and struggling (never over commit) Well maybe to remember my blood pressure pills so I do not drive the wife crazy. She did email this morning (take your pills!!).

Eric Gregg

I too need to loose some weight.
My resolution is the get in better shape and to grow more spiritually.
If i can take care of the spiritual I can be a better husband, leader, etc...

CASH

Mine is not to make any resolutions, I never keep them
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

HogBiologist

My resolution is to protest any christmas display set up before Thanksgiving.  I feel we need to unite to bring back the forgoten holiday known as Thanksgiving.  Also, we need to return to the root of Christmas.  Not the commercialization of it.
Certified Wildlife Biologist

sugarray

Mike,

I whole heartedly agree with you.  A better, more visible relationship with The Lord.

A more patient father and husband

Dedicate time every day to do something, push ups and etc. to get and stay in better physical shape.

OLE RASPY

Well i guess mines gonna be to quit turkey hunting this year and spend more time with my wife during the spring.

NOT, IM JOKING    HAHAHA   :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

honker22

People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

chatterbox

Quote from: guesswho on December 27, 2011, 04:40:33 PM
I'm going to take my medications daily so ya'll won't have to read my ramblings about who knows what.
Yours needs to be to show more tolerance to "funny gobblers." :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Dbrnmllr

Lose a few pounds, get dad a turkey this year(he was new last year and missed two), arrow a bigger buck than before.  Pretty much it.

Holston

I'm going to try and cut way back on the snuff.

Cut back on the fast food.  (Been eating it way too much lately, mine and my wife's work schedules are weird.)

Hopefully, change my hunting and fishing habits a bit.  I've been trying to cram too much in the past few years.  Instead of hunting/fishing for just about everything around here, I'm going to concentrate and put in more time on the animals/seasons I enjoy most.

maustypsu

Lose 20 pounds by turkey season.  There I put it in writing so I WILL make it happen.  I keep "thinking" about losing weight.  But this thread has inspired me to make it happen.  Losing weight will require a little time on the tread mill when it's cold outside which should help me in the turkey woods anyway.

WildSpur

Shed 20-30#'s and be a better husband and father.

Cluck more, yelp less

kamski1151

Gain some weight, thats the only one i ever can keep :-[

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp