OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

This really Stinks!!!!

Started by handcannon, December 27, 2011, 04:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

handcannon

Just found out that my wife is in the emergency room with both of my kids. My 15 year old son fell on the steps on our deck and broke his hand and sprained his wrist and my 26 year old daughter is having test done because they think her appendix could have possible ruptured. Worst part is that I'm stuck 5 thousand miles away on this drilling rig and I cant be there for them. Sometimes this job really sucks!

chatterbox

Prayers sent from NH Travis. So sorry to hear about your kids.
Hopefully the tests will be negative with your daughters appendix. Please keep us posted.

CallMaker

Prayers coming from Georgia for you and your family. :bible:
Steven

gob09

prayers from tn hope it all turns put well

handcannon

Thank you guys for the prayers. I just got off of the phone with my wife and they found out it was not her appendix. She has kidney stones. I'm sure it's still nothing to be happy about but I think it is a lot better than problems with her appendix. I'll take the lesser of two evils any day. They should be getting discharged shortly and go home for some rest. My son did not want to take any of the pain medicine they gave him for his broken hand because he wanted to stay alert for his big sister. I imagine these two kids will go home and  juice up on meds and sleep the rest of the day.

Now we got a stone to pass and an orthopedic doctor to go see. Never a dull moment around our crib! Thanks for the prayers guys. I really appreciate them.

Travis

gob09

well thank the lord... they both get to go home you have a good son to want to be there for his sister.. i love my sister but would  not likely do the same for sister

honker22

Glad to hear things are going to be ok, Travis.
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

Hognutz

Travis..
Glad to hear that things worked out for your kids. It has got to be hard, not being around for such emergencies. You are indeed, fortunate that your wife is capable of handling these as they pop up. It is never easy being away from home for exended periods of time, whether at work or play.. Godspeed to your kids...Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

drenalinld

Good to hear, will still keep praying for them.

Gobble!

good to hear it was not an appendix and overall everyone is ok.

mossy835

:jesus-cross: Glad they are going to be okay, I know what it is like to be away when things happen.

Woodsman4God

Praying for you and your family  :jesus-cross:

hookedspur

You and yours are in our Prayers as well . God Bless  :mycross:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

barry

Basser69