only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

FCW

Started by SumToy, February 17, 2011, 11:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

FCW out of Browning Gold. 3-2-4

[attachment deleted by admin]
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Birdman

What choke were you using??

BigPeck215

I believe that pattern was shot with a SumToy customs choke.

Gobble!

30 yards ok first I thought it was 40.

still a increable pattern with #4s

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

SumToy

It was with a SumToy Customs 675.   I have not been a big fan of the FCW but think the bigger bore guns will work with them.  This was something we just play with to see.   

Now I found yesterday something odd.  Found 2 diffrent wads.  One was thick and hard the other was thin and soft.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

S.C.C

SumToy
     Do you make any Win. Invector 10ga. tube's by any chance?
Would like to have a good one for lead 4's in the 10ga. not FCW though!!

BigPeck215

Quote from: S.C.C on February 19, 2011, 09:08:03 AM
SumToy
     Do you make any Win. Invector 10ga. tube's by any chance?
Would like to have a good one for lead 4's in the 10ga. not FCW though!!

i would be interested in a good 10ga choke for lead in my h&r 10 ga

magnumblend

SumToy

I will.  That is one of the things that sets us apart is that we will build a choke for any gun and shell.  We have a full test rang and even have a 5 stand skeet rang for the guys to test with.    Shoot me a email I will do some work to see what we can find.