OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Is anyone else going through this?

Started by chatterbox, December 24, 2011, 08:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

My kids are driving me nuts! They are bouncing off the walls!
I forget about how wound up they get on Christmas Eve!
Any other parents going through this? :candycane:

CASH

HaHa.  Lucky you Mike.  Thankfully, my daughter is 16.  She's just laid back and chilled out.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

tyelper

heck yes and i dont have any more hair to pull out!!!!!!

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

jakesdad

I have a 5yr old and a 2yr old what do you think................................................ :presents2:

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

woodwzrd

Haha. The joys of having kids. I have five of em. They are 16,14,8,7, and 4. The 16 year old could care less the 14 year old is a little more excited and the three youngest are nutz. It sure is fun to watch their excitement as Christmas Day grows closer though. If it gets to bad I just head out to the shop for some therapy.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas

redarrow

They are a gift from God. Enjoy them my Brother,and merry Christmas. :candycane:

handcannon

My two are at the age that they would just about rather sleep in. I miss the days when they were young and excited about Santa coming to town.

gob09

mine is at her mothers this weekend i will get her back at 12 sunday .she is 11 yrs old she's not to awful bad about getting really excited anymore.
i will tell ya she is hard to buy for at this age to old for kiddie stuff but to young for expensive big kid stuff

ccleroy

My 2 boys get wound up from daylight till their heads hit the pillow at night, always wanting to be outside and I love it..... The old saying " They grow up to fast " is an understatement!

chatterbox

Quote from: redarrow on December 24, 2011, 09:24:06 AM
They are a gift from God. Enjoy them my Brother,and merry Christmas. :candycane:
No truer words have been said! Merry Christmas to you, Red!

zeke632

I miss those days, and i bet you will too. ENJOY EVERY MINUTE WHILE THEY ARE HOME!

Woodsman4God

Nope, I am at work my wife however might be pulling some hair out

mossy835

Enjoy them while you can, too soon they will be wanting the car/truck and you will worry about them getting home safe and sound.

Tail Feathers

Yeh, ain't it great? :candycane:

It puts a smile on my face to think about it. :santaclaus:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!