OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

...Meet Anna Claire...

Started by NCBigShot, December 23, 2011, 06:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCBigShot

..Recently acquired one of Chris Brumfiel's Archibald Rutledge tribute callers.. These boxes are modeled closely to an original Rutledge caller owned by one of my buddies here on this forum. While he wasn't out to duplicate one of Rutledge's callers 100%, Chris puts his own spin on these boxes to resemble the originals but actually be a functioning hunting box.

...Staying true to the Rutledge tradition of naming his calls after women, Chris named this one after my daughter, Anna Claire.

Thanks so much for the call, Chris! My son Jake has his name on enough calls already.. Nice to have one with my sweet little girl's name on it now!
When the Dogwood is white, the time is right...

drenalinld

Ferguson

David Ferguson
Eminence, MO
573 226 5939

TarheelTurk

Love the  look of that call ! Truly unique . Jason
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

chatterbox

I love these threads on old style callers.
For those of us new to the sport, it is neat to see replicas of calls that were used "back in the day"
Very sharp caller, Ken! :icon_thumright:

longbox

Chris was really generous to send one of his reproduction Rutledge calls to me as well. He did a remarkable job from the meager diamensions I provided to him and a few photos of an original A.R. call. Here's several side by side photos with Chris' call on top of the Rutledge call.

Thanks Chris!

Waffle House Pro Staff
It's not the years it's the mileage