turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

"Last Call"

Started by jwiggin, December 20, 2011, 03:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwiggin

I finally finished this call it took a while but I am happy I always read about thinking outside the box well here it is. I shot this bird last spring and was just going to clean the skull up but after looking at it thought it would look pretty cool on the end of a wingbone I would have kept it white but that may have got me hurt thanks for looking and sorry for the picture.ure.

MarkJM

wow that is neat  :icon_thumright: hows it sound?
MuellerCustomCalls

jwiggin

It sounds really nice not super loud but I am going to try to kill a bird with it this spring.

drenalinld

Austy

Now that is really cool.  Great job!!!!

pappy

That is so rad!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I got a skull sitting around now I gotta try that..........imagine calling in your next bird using the skull of your last bird.....kind of canabalistic ain't it?    :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

JELLYHEAD

WillowRidgeCalls

Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

bird

That is neat as all get out!

mossy835

Paint it ivory so Bird will buy it.
:TooFunny:
Nice work!!!!!

pappy

I told ya that you inspired me........I still have to do some detail work......but man this is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

bcc2011

:z-guntootsmiley:

That is definitely thinking outside the box.  Great looking call
Brother Custom Calls

turkey slayer

:you_rock: :you_rock:Thats awesome!!!! :you_rock: :you_rock:

TarheelTurk

That is neat and disturbing at the same time  :you_rock: Guess thats why i think that is an awesome idea for a call !!
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL