turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Perfection denied

Started by chatterbox, December 18, 2011, 05:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

Green Bay deserved to lose that game. They were outplayed, outcoached, and outscored. I could smell it coming from the onset. Oh, well..13-1 and the Bears next week, at home..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

chatterbox

How many ways can you spell "trap game?"

guesswho

I hate it for the peckers, but at least I steal have a shot at prefection.

If I can jsut make it to 11:59 p.m December 31st  without mispeling any words then that will wrap up a prefect spelling year for me.  I've come close before but never maid it all year without misspelling at least one word.   I think this is my year.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

hookedspur

Quote from: guesswho on December 18, 2011, 09:01:04 PM

If I can jsut make it to 11:59 p.m December 31st  without mispeling any words then that will wrap up a prefect spelling year for me.  I've come close before but never maid it all year without misspelling at least one word.   I think this is my year.
WHAT  ??? ???
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

hookedspur

Who woulda thunk it ?   A team that couldn't be beat looses and a team that couldn't win wins one .
Packers and Colts . ?????????
CRUSADERS

hookedspur

guesswho  if you can spell that good Im not sure your on the right sight ,.We like not being perfect !

Love ya Man . :lol:
CRUSADERS

turkey slayer

Quote from: guesswho on December 18, 2011, 09:01:04 PM

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

scoot12

Yep,  the Chiefs outplayed the Pack today,  I am more worried about the injuries on the offensive line.  Rodgers is getting hit alot.  I hope they didn't peak to soon.  Scoot

Hognutz

Their defense is horrible. The main problem is that they have no pass rush. They make mediocre quarterbacks look like they are all world, because they have all day to find an open receiver. The D-backs are not very good either. To say the least. The O-line is beat up and it's getting worse every game. Greg Jennings is out and Jermichael Finley can't even catch a cold. They should beat either Chicago and/or Detroit, for home field advantage, but if they don't step up for the playoffs, it may be over in a hurry. I hope not, but a good team will expose their weaknesses. K.C did it, and the rest now have a blueprint to follow..Go Packers..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

chatterbox

I believe the Pack will be fine. I think the loss was the best thing that could happen.
Going for perfection is tough. My Pats had the perfect season, and were 90 seconds from football immortality.
I would have rather seen a regular season loss than the loss on football's greatest stage.
Nobody remembers who comes in second.