turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Twisted Sister

Started by 870BkWht, December 17, 2011, 08:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

870BkWht

I noticed on David Hallorans facebook page that he posted a picture of a call named the twisted sister.  He said it was the sister of the Crystal Mistress.  Anyone know anything about it?

halloran

The Twisted Sister is crystal over a slate soundboard. It is in a laminate pot combining thermal treated poplar and yellow heart. I am going to try and get sound and video clips done in the next few weeks for the call.

savduck

Oh man oh man. Better start explaining to the wife why 65 bucks is coming out the bank account.

David, are you gonna be at Perry this year?
Georgia Boy

Gus_13

Wow the box calls on the website sound great. Operator has some to do with it I'm sure but man they sounded straight turkey.
Strut. Gobble. Die.

J Gilbert

I'm betting this call sounds awesome.  I talked with David last year in Perry and had him make me a Sugartown Sweetness with crystal instead of glass on top, and it quickly became my go-to call.  I'm assuming my call sounds somewhat like the new one, but if not then I'm sure I'll be buying that one as well. David's pots are the only ones that I take to the woods anymore

The Cohutta Strutter

David, glad to see you on board. :icon_thumright:
Anybody seen America lately?

870BkWht

David,  glad to see you on here, also much thanks for sharing the details on your new call.  Looking forward to hearing some clips and / or seeing some videos.