OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Serious Decoy Question!

Started by guesswho, December 14, 2011, 09:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

busta biggun

I also wanted to point out that sometimes there are just flat-out gay turkeys. You can easily tell them apart. They look like this!

And in order to hunt them you buy a decoy that looks like this!

guesswho

See, thats the kind of info I can use.   

Do they gobble different than a regular gobbler?  Let me rephrase that, do they sound different than a regular gobbler?
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

timbrhuntr

Hey man are you with Roy toking I mean talking about this right now. Meds my a$$ !!

guesswho

Quote from: timbrhuntr on December 15, 2011, 06:52:29 PM
Hey man are you with Roy toking I mean talking about this right now. Meds my a$$ !!
My meds are strickly for medimusial porpoises.  I can't help there's funny "not ha-ha" gobblers out there that need killing.  I'm just trying understand their habits so I can put together an attack plan for this spring.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

handcannon

Quote from: guesswho on December 15, 2011, 06:59:19 PM
Quote from: timbrhuntr on December 15, 2011, 06:52:29 PM
My meds are strickly for medimusial porpoises.  I can't help there's funny "not ha-ha" gobblers out there that need killing.  I'm just trying understand their habits so I can put together an attack plan for this spring.

Sounds to me like your about to start up some hate crimes and do some gay bashing on all the pretty Tommy's next spring. You go girl!

Eric Gregg

Ok, I have gotta end this dispute. I am taking up for the Gobblers. If anything, the Gobbler is a super ego maniac. Here are the facts to back it up:

1. He doesn't go to the Ladies, he gobbles and the Ladies come to him
2. He breeds multiple times a day and still looks for more
3. He is ready to put the beat down on any intruder that would mess with is harem, and most of his life in the spring is spent fighting and breeding

My idea is that biologist and doctors need to look at what the gobbler has in his hormones and give it to some of the men that deal with other stuff. Mr. Gobbler is a bad motor scooter and don't forget it :you_rock:

guesswho

Quote from: TeocTom on December 16, 2011, 09:45:43 AM
My idea is that biologist and doctors need to look at what the gobbler has in his hormones and give it to some of the men that deal with other stuff. Mr. Gobbler is a bad motor scooter and don't forget it :you_rock:
I don't want any of it.  I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to go into any department store without mounting every male manican in the place.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Eric Gregg

Well, I am not taking my Jake decoy out there this year in light of this discussion.
I will not subject my Jake decoy to that type of treatment.
Looks like my Hen is going to have to fly solo this year

longspur

I don't think they are gay they are bysexual. In fact I don't think it has to be a turkey. anything that looks submissive. I once saw a rooster try to mount a clorox bottle. Maybe you could use a five gallon bucket or something.

chatterbox

I have heard that homosexuality is as high as 10% in the animal kingdom.
May explain why some birds just won't come to the setup no matter how sexy one's calls are.
Maybe pink DSD strutters and gobble calls are the future...........

chatterbox

Quote from: guesswho on December 16, 2011, 01:47:43 PM
Quote from: TeocTom on December 16, 2011, 09:45:43 AM
I don't want any of it.  I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to go into any department store without mounting every male manican in the place.
Now that's one bad scene! Just imagine if YMCA is playing in the background......... :cowboy: :firefighter: :policeman: :boon:

guesswho

Quote from: chatterbox on December 18, 2011, 05:38:54 AM
What channel are you watching or what websites are you visiting that talks about homosexuality in the animal kingdom?  I think my tv and computer has a block on those places.

I think thats what happened to the population in Alabama, the other 90% got killed, so at best were down to a handfull of gay gobblers and a few hens.

BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

chatterbox

Quote from: guesswho on December 18, 2011, 04:12:12 PM
Quote from: chatterbox on December 18, 2011, 05:38:54 AM
What channel are you watching or what websites are you visiting that talks about homosexuality in the animal kingdom?  I think my tv and computer has a block on those places.

I think thats what happened to the population in Alabama, the other 90% got killed, so at best were down to a handfull of gay gobblers and a few hens.

I don't get out much! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

guesswho

BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

chatterbox