OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

"Mushroom" Tube Call for sale

Started by barry, December 11, 2011, 02:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barry

Carved from deer antler this is just the 5th one of these made and no 2 are alike!
My brother makes these when he can find just the right size antler still attached to the skull.
This is not just a "Looker" to put in your collector case, she is a fully functioning turkey call.
I was lucky enuff to use this call on opening day of the VA season and let's just say she has one "under her belt"!
Price is $250.00.
PM me if interested or email me at blarrington@verizon.net

Here's a sample of what she sounds like. I don't do the call full justice here as I didn't take time to tune it as it should have been.

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,6218.0.html  

Here's some pics of the call.

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

drenalinld

That is one sweet call! I've e-mailed this link to my wife. I doubt I have been that good this year...lol

Fox Fire

I love a tube call & think that is the most unique of all I've seen, sounds just fine, wish I had the extra funds to splurge on it.