turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nashville Roll Call

Started by jyoung, December 08, 2011, 10:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbeardlife.com

Ill be there booth 230      come check us out...

Cleburne

I am planing on being there on Saturday only.

gordongekko

I will be there...top secret shopping list...don't want y'all to buy 'em all first :z-guntootsmiley:
In God we trust; all others pay cash.

allaboutshooting

Doris and I will be there in Booth #552. We'd love to see you there.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

dodger

It's almost time... The room is booked... Or I hope it is!

FANMAN

I'm not gonna be able to make it......but my wife is getting a new kitchen   :character0029: :character0029:

Beretta686

I know I will be there Saturday, possibly a few other days too
Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005

pappy

wanted to bump this up so we can remember to go.....also we have an OLD GOBBLER banner mead and are wanting to get as many out front Saturday around Noon-ish for a group photo.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

neal

Quote from: pappy on January 17, 2012, 03:11:49 PM
wanted to bump this up so we can remember to go.....also we have an OLD GOBBLER banner mead and are wanting to get as many out front Saturday around Noon-ish for a group photo.

Very Cool!! Let us know where at exactly when it gets closer. I should be able to make that time. I'll be there Wednesday leaving Sunday in the Hooks booth Friday morning and Saturday morning and on stage Thursday afternoon.

Thanks for putting this together!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Trevor2

Whats the dates on this guys. I went last year and plan to this year but cant remember when it is.
Strutstopper

jyoung

Ok guys, another heads up.  We will be in booth #967 (that's in the back right of the exhibit hall) y'all be sure to come by and see us.  We can run calls and swap turkey stories.  We will have 2 call presses with us so if you would like a truly custom made mouth call just for you come on by.  We will have our entire line of calls and some other goddies as well.  Sure to be a great time!!

Jonathan
Jonathan Young

headcrusher

I will be there. I will be working our booth in the mornings from opening to about 1 each day. Booth 327.

I get the judge the Friction contest on Thursday.

If you want to see a nervous old man come watch the Senior Division calling contest finals on Saturday afternoon. I will be the emcee for that contest and I can't wait!!!!!

See you all there!

bunk

I have never made it to the convention in Nashville but I'm going to this time. I was thinking of joining NWTF and was wondring if I can buy my membership there or do I need to get it before I go?

h2obil

I'll probally go on Friday seems to be less of a crowd.  Its only about 80 miles. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

mgbuck34

11th year in a row for me. This will be the 2nd with the whole family there. Stop by the booth #43, we always bring extra chairs so people can take a load off for a while. I hope everyone has safe travels.

Michael
Former member name was I_call_em_all