OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Nashville Roll Call

Started by jyoung, December 08, 2011, 10:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hootn

will be there even if i am in a wheel chair..... could hardly walk in there on crutches or a cain.

scott

Flydown

I would love to go, but I'm prolly gonna sit this one out. Have a good time everybody who goes, it really is a blast meeting all the guys from Old Gobbler!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

gob09

i just fell into a very small wind fall of cash so i may end up goin hope to ride with someone else the parking is horrible i always end up spending a hundred dollars
i do like the fact that you can get a shot of whiskey at 9AM

jyoung

I hope to meet some of you guys.  If there is ever a feeling of being a kid in a candy store, it's is being there at Nationals!  The entertainment does not look very appealing to me this year, but we will have a blast non-the-less.  I thoroughly enjoy getting to meet and talk with so many turkey hunters at different levels in their turkey hunting and calling careers.  The whole thing is just a blast!!  If y'all see me, be sure to speak! I will have a hillbilly shirt and ol'tom hat on most of the time.  It's been a busy year for me so I have not been practicing as much as I normally do. I have not decided if I am putting my name in the hat to call in this year's H2H, but if I do y'all come root me on! Take care and God bless!

Jonathan
Jonathan Young

Wrangler95

I just became a member of the NWTF so I think members get in free!
Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

pappy

I WILL BE THERE................SATURDAY........WHEN THEY DO THE AWARDS AND AUCTIONS....HOPEFULLY GET TOGETHER WITH A BUNCH OF MY OG FRIENDS...OLD AND NEW
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

gob09

what else is there i know theres a lot of stuff to do but i've never done anything but walk around and look at all the booths

hootn

you got all types of seminars, calling contest. plenty o stuff other than jst the show.  the seminars go for all 3 days. also you got things after the show is over, dinners with entertainment thursday, fri and sat night.

scott

unclerick

I live 55 miles from Nashville, but will most likely sit it out this year, they charged me $20 last year after I showed my NWTF membership card, said it was exspired, my membership exspired 8-2011, needless to say I didnt renew. Besides I always spend to much money there and have nothing to show for it when I leave.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

magicman

gob09

Quote from: unclerick on December 09, 2011, 09:32:13 PM
I live 55 miles from Nashville, but will most likely sit it out this year, they charged me $20 last year after I showed my NWTF membership card, said it was exspired, my membership exspired 8-2011, needless to say I didnt renew. Besides I always spend to much money there and have nothing to show for it when I leave.
bull hockey if i call and say lets go you will be in the truck before you can hang up the phone that was messed up about your membership though

Trevor2

Me and my crew will be there :z-guntootsmiley:
Strutstopper

Lumpy

It's not a religon, it's a relationship, JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!

Hook's Custom Calls Prostaffer
www.hookscalls.com

allchokedup

I'll be going. I can't wait. Its the best place to restock up on mouth calls!

jyoung

(bump) :newmascot:

Oh its getting close now boys!!  What's on your list to buy at the sports show?

1.  More Ol' Tom gear ( I just can't get enough)
2.  Face mask and gloves in Mossy Oak Bottomland
3. I can't leave my girlfriend out... I have to get her some of the awesome outdoor jewlery that is always there.  (men... score some extra points, turkey season is right around the corner!)
4. DSD Strutter
5. And just whatever catches my eye!!!
Jonathan Young