OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2011 ThermaCELL

Started by TrophyTracker, February 17, 2011, 10:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrophyTracker

Here's a little look at some of the new offerings by ThermaCELL for the upcoming season

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThermaCELL
New to you, not the game
Drink a Monster, Live Forever!
Beatdown City Fl

EliteArkHunter

this guy is terrible on camera    :TooFunny:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

old frank

We can't understand you guys from up north either ;D ;D ;D

The Thermacell is a great product. Especially if you refill your butane canisters.

turkey slayer

thermacell is the only thing that helps me and ol arkhunter stay in the woods without being carried off by these LA mosquitos

timbrhuntr

Quote from: old frank on February 17, 2011, 03:29:25 PM
We can't understand you guys from up north either ;D ;D ;D

The Thermacell is a great product. Especially if you refill your butane canisters.

If you refill your butane how do you get new scent pads ?

huntinhard

Chad, How well does that clip hold on? If it were clipped to a backpack and getting slapped around on the walk in or out, how would it do? I never had a problem with the old strap style holster, which also made it easy to attach to the stand when deer hunting.

Old Gobbler

GOOD JOB !!!

I like the product (Thermocell)and use it !!!  and like the product review even more !!!  :icon_thumright:

It is common place for people to do product reviews on electronics and I have seen firearms reviews on you tube , its good to have turkey hunting gear reviewed -- this is a good way to show good products and save us money-

A example of how helpful these youtube videos are .....I used a similar reviewm/ repair video on youtube to fix my sons broken PS3 with a heatgun and heat sink solvent by myself - saved me $300 !!!! :happy0064:  - I was very grateful to the helpful youtube poster - BTW that guy had a link with 1.6 million hits , try getting that amount of coverage on TV , or radio -

thank you again for the good review--Shannon  
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

TrophyTracker

Quote from: huntinhard on February 17, 2011, 06:04:40 PM
Chad, How well does that clip hold on? If it were clipped to a backpack and getting slapped around on the walk in or out, how would it do? I never had a problem with the old strap style holster, which also made it easy to attach to the stand when deer hunting.

Matt,

The clip is pretty solid in its hold. For "normal" Fl walking(Palmetto trails,dirt roads, fire breaks,etc), you should be in good shape with it on your backpack. If you go through the thick stuff hardcore, and do a lot of army crawling, as we sometimes end up doing, I would prob suggest sticking with the original version.
New to you, not the game
Drink a Monster, Live Forever!
Beatdown City Fl