turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A really nice guy......UPDATE!

Started by chatterbox, December 02, 2011, 07:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

I just wanted to give a shoutout to Joe Slaton(AKA TRKYHTR)
As many of you guys know, Joe runs Motherlode Turkey calls. Well, I heard his slate over corion laminate call, and I had to have one.
So, I PM'd Joe, and he mailed it right out the day I ordered it even before I had a chance to get the m/o out!
Well, I recieved the call, and all I can say is it is one super sweet call! I called Joe right up, and he took the time over the phone to give me some tips on how to improve my calling, and he gave me super instruction, and hung with me patiently until my calling got on the right track!
Joe is a super nice guy, and he builds a heck of a nice call. We had a great conversation, and he gave me some great hunting advice!
If anyone out there is looking for a really nice call, don't hesitate to look Joe up. He does a fantastic job! :icon_thumright:

renegade19

Ditto!  I had to have the aluminum over Corian.  Very similar experience.  Thanks again Joe!!!!

drenalinld

vaturkey

Joe's a top notch guy ! And a master turkey caller !   :icon_thumright: 

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

BOFF

Quote from: vaturkey on December 02, 2011, 09:29:52 PM
Joe's a top notch guy ! And a master turkey caller !   :icon_thumright: 

vaturkey   :newmascot:

X 11ty Billion!!

God Bless,
David B.

Flydown

No doubt! You wont find a nicer fella! :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

Preacher

Romans 8:37

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

guesswho

Nice guy?  I guess it depends on who you ask.  Turkeys don't like him!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

drenalinld

chatterbox

Quote from: guesswho on December 03, 2011, 09:30:36 AM
Nice guy?  I guess it depends on who you ask.  Turkeys don't like him!
Probably the same reasons they don't like you! ;D

Lumpy

You gotta watch out for those California guys :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:!!!!
It's not a religon, it's a relationship, JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!

Hook's Custom Calls Prostaffer
www.hookscalls.com

Preacher

I guess ole Joe is a good guy , he anct help where he grew up,   He like me married way over his head, and he is the only person I know that can go wany where , I mean any where , heck Joe and go to the bathroom and hear at least 3 gobble.   
Romans 8:37

mossy835

Not all of California is crazy low liefs. Two ends of CA are okay the southern most part and where Joe lives (covering where I was from). The slate turkey calls he sent must have something live in them they sound very Turkey to me. Thanks Joe.

catdaddy

The Mother Lode is the best slate call I have ever owned. It replaced a pot call I had been carrying for the previous 10 years.