OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What You going to buy at convention?

Started by wareagle99, February 17, 2011, 09:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wareagle99

I'll probably pick up the latest from Tom Kelly and maybe a few tomteasers....... :z-guntootsmiley:

CASH

An Eddie Salter autographed copy of the Squealin' Hen  :smiley-char092:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

bird

Basser69

vaturkey

2 FIVE DOLLAR HOTDOGS & A SIX DOLLAR DRINK  !!! :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Cove

Well, technically I've already bought it but I'll be picking up a DSD upright that should be there with my name on it. Probably a dozen new mouth calls for some reason, may snag another box of Hevi 13 if they're not sold out again... I gotta keep a little for the springtime travels though... Need to be careful. LoL

shootumindaface

Both constrictions of the 20g Pure Gold Tempest, some more Fed HW 7s and thats about it

allchokedup

Probably a new DSD hen thats made out of the soft stuff and some mouth calls.

knightrider

nothing i refuse to give em my money at the door, ill just order online :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

DocHolliday

Chester

Hooks calls and a hat, a David Halloran call, a hen decoy and a copy of the 10th Legion.

misfire

Illuminations in the Flatland
portable scale
and if covehunter doesnt buy em all, some more Hevi13 shells

Dave,
I want 2oz #6s if you get there before I do
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

LilFridWV

Probably buy Cuz's book and have him autograph it and pick up a ivory striker for my Pure Death. Can't wait!

R AJ

Quote from: DocHolliday on February 17, 2011, 12:18:18 PM
Quote from: CASH on February 17, 2011, 09:29:12 AM
An Eddie Salter autographed copy of the Squealin' Hen  :smiley-char092:

LMAO! :z-guntootsmiley:

Probably come closer to calling one in using  the Eddie Salter autigraph. :z-guntootsmiley:

mossybird