turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cabela's gobbler lounger on sale.

Started by BOFF, November 22, 2011, 11:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unclerick

Dang thats cheap, I give $30 for mine,,,but it is worth every cent.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

Jay

I'll have to pick me one up for my GF who plans on hunting with me next Spring. Thanks for the heads up. :icon_thumright:

RS

That's a good deal. I love mine, but I might have to pick up a spare at that price.

Hognutz

Quote from: Jay on November 23, 2011, 03:13:50 AM
I'll have to pick me one up for my GF who plans on hunting with me next Spring. Thanks for the heads up. :icon_thumright:

I'd hold out for the "love seat."  ;D
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

chatterbox

Quote from: Hognutz on November 23, 2011, 12:14:54 PM
Quote from: Jay on November 23, 2011, 03:13:50 AM

I'd hold out for the "love seat."  ;D
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
What happens in the turkey woods, stays in the turkey woods!

Hognutz

I know the feeling with the Cabela's Visa. They had S&B 9mm ammo on sale for $9.99 w/free shipping if you ordered $99 or more. So I obliged them and bought a case. You can't beat the price..Too freakin' easy..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

chatterbox

Quote from: CamoMan4025 on November 23, 2011, 12:50:18 PM
Just ordered another one!  Can't beat that deal and only $6 for shipping.  I have one, but at that price wouldn't hurt to have another.  Having a Cabelas VISA makes it too easy.  Just a few clicks and BAMM.........it's on it's way :goofball:
Cabelas Visa card....... So easy, a CamoToe can do it! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Cleburne

I like my lounger, need to get one for my son.

BHhunter

Figures, I waited for them to go on sale and they never did. Bought one about a month ago to have for deer season at $30. Cabela's will refund the difference if it's within a week. Just my luck!

Sully53

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: I never leave the truck without mine!!!!!

The Cohutta Strutter

Very comfortable chair! I find myself using it for deer hunting when I opt to hunt on the ground. I can sit for extended periods of time. I don't use a chair much at all turkey hunting just on occasion when I'm hunting a area where I know it would be best to stay put for awhile.  Great chair at a great price. The Cohutta Strutter.....
Anybody seen America lately?

Sully53

My wife just called Cabelas to order my brother-in-law one for Christmas,
they said they were SOLD OUT!!!!!

gob09

had the lovely wife order me one the other night  :happy0064: cant wait to put it to use
by the way are they very heavy i know everyone is different but how far do you guys generally walk with yours .on a sat. morning hunt i will likely walk 2 miles and dont really need to be weighed down with gear. i was thinking it will help me sit in one spot longer without the useual places getting sore
thanks

CSAW