OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Whats your Forum name mean.

Started by Crutch, February 16, 2011, 10:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snoody Bastid

Snoody Bastid- means nothing really. All us turkey hunters know what the snood is, so it's my take on snotty bastid.

4nwtf

I think mine is pretty simple.  The more turkeys that are out there the more that can mess with me :thanks:

bencattin

Bencattin is for ... my name is Ben and if I am not turkey hunting I love to catch big Catfish. Flatheads and blues. Also like big Stripers. By big I mean anything over 20 pounds.
IF TURKEYS COULD SMELL WE WOULD NEVER KILL ONE!

selinoid44

I sure am glad you explained that "bencattin", cause that aint what I thought it meant. :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

Fox Fire

Good idea for a topic, lotta cool explanations here.

MarkJM

MuellerCustomCalls

longspur

LONGSPUR= OLD GOBBLER  The ones I like to shoot and my favorite turkey forum

goblr77

Odessa

In the late 1990's I joined SASS and began shooting in cowboy action matches - needed an alias to join.  I had lived in Odessa Texas when I was a boy - Tex was already taken so I picked Odessa.  I have only competed in one SASS match in the last ten years; I would like to change the handle, but I have used it on a lot of forums, so I guess its my Internet persona now.
"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

Executioner

Self-explanitory, It's the call I designed for Hook's-Executioner. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

shad309

My name is Shad and I live in 309 area code

Gobbling Buck

Gobbling Buck.....my passions are turkey and deer hunting.  There are better (more successful) hunters out there if you're judging by their kills.....but there are none that love it any more than I do.  Judging by the company on this site, there are several that love it just as much. ;D

BoWhoop

BoWhoop was the name given to Nash Buckingham's famous double bore shotgun because of the sound it made when he shot it.  Nash was an exceptional and famous outdoor writer and conservationist during the last century, and being a fellow waterfowler, I hold him in high regard.  Just a way for me to keep his memory alive.   

VAHUNTER

VAHUNTER is a old indian name that meens "one who kills turkeys"  ::) ::)
Good things come to those who wait

jv

Before i retired as a firefighter most of the men around the firehouse called me jv (along with a few other choice names  ::) ) so i just went with it......jv is the first letter to my first and middle name.
Respect the land as well as the game you hunt.