OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Whats your Forum name mean.

Started by Crutch, February 16, 2011, 10:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpitanDrum

Spit and Drum, my favorite spring sound.

Dan Mallia

mossybird

mossybird- killed a turkey with moss halfway up his legs

selinoid44

selinoid because it seems like I have to change a whole bunch of these things all the time! 44 because thats my favorite handgun. :z-guntootsmiley:

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY cuz im not old so i put (ole) and i like using raspy calls.

HARDCORE

Fox Fire

I took my handle from the Fox Fire books if ya'll are familar with'em, my grand parents raised me and they were brought up during the depression so I spent a lotta time around elders and as a kid, these old school self reliant people made a big impression on me, I think ther a national treasure and I still love spend'n time with'em listen'n to ther stories about how they were raised up. 
   They lived day to day with out all the luxuries we have now days, matter of fact I lived part of my child hood in a house with no indoor plum'n, we used the out house and drew water from the well, probably sevral of ya'll have to I'm guess'n.

So my user name is kinda my way to honor my Appalachian heritage, and Appalachian is a handle I use on sevral other sites also.

A little lengthy but ther ya go.

paladin

The western tv show "have gun-will travel'' was about Paladin.  I have gun and will travel....so Paladin.
Found out later Pat... is "wire Paladin"  another fan I assume.
"have gun-will travel"

surehuntsalot

my wife picked it without really picking it
she is always telling me you "sure hunt alot"
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

moonman

Mine is an old high school nickname.
Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

T-town

It means... that I have a lack of imagination. I live in Tuscaloosa (actually Northport)

tap.emtp

tap are my intials and emtp is what i do for a living ,emergency medical techican - paramedic

FireDoc

Work as a Firefighter, and have a side business teaching EMS/CPR. Also handle the EMS side of things fr my Department. Doc seems to be one of the "nicer" nicknames I have around the Station.  ;D
Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF

I hate turkeys

I hate turkeys   Comes from a Friend that claims I must be really mad at them they way I chase them.
"There is no such thing as to much gun"
Elmier Keith

YELPA

My truck tag.

[attachment deleted by admin]