turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Whats your Forum name mean.

Started by Crutch, February 16, 2011, 10:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renegade19

I fish out of a Javelin, it's a Renegade 19 model.

mason0366

mason is what I used to do. Layed block brick and stone. 0366  part of birthday

bornagain64

bornagain64.
I am bornagain. The most important thing in life is to serve God!
I love turkey hunting and sometimes struggle with it consuming me, my thoughts and time.
We must give God the best of our lives, only then will he bless the other things we do.
Matthew 6:33. Psalm 37:4

John

fallsflight

During the fall season, the flight of waterfowl when they migrate.

TANK

TCKev

TCKev= Thompson Contender Kevin it was my first S/N I ever used and have ran with it ever sense. And because I'm a Handgun Hunter when I'm chasing Big Game.
Tight Groups
Kevin

Roostem33

Cause I like to Roostem in the evenings, and the 33 was my Football number in High School and in all my years playing Softball.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

scoot12

scoot12.  Scoot was my nickname growing up and the 12 is the number of the greastest qb to play football in aaron rodgers.   Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Champs

WVhuntEER

I'm from West By God Virginia, I love to hunt, and I love my Mountaineers!  :icon_thumright:

Preacher

Romans 8:37

stilker

it's a cross between slipping and stalking, i'm stilkin'

timbrhuntr

Tim is first name, timber is nickname, and I'm a hunter. Just took the e's out to change it a bit.

flintlock

Flintlock - Cause I love running off half-cocked, blowin' smoke and shootin' once.  ;)

:you_rock:
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

RutnNStrutn

RutnNStrutn is the username I've had ever since I got into computers. I use it for my email and forums. Reflects my love of deer and turkey hunting, though turkeys are my main addiction.

BigHooks

BigHooks, My first bird had 1 3/4 spurs my buddy that hunts with me said I guess I'm going to have to call you BigHooks....