turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Putting your state in your Avatar.

Started by Jay, February 16, 2011, 10:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldHen

Yes some fields show up in message..some only in PM's -- still working on it...

but I know you all enjoy seeing where everyone is from... so get to it!
Also check out the member map -- it puts it into a nicve VISUAL prospective and MANY have added themselves to it.. I can feel the earth TIPPING from all the East Coasters LOL

VIEW MEMBER MAP- CLICK HERE  (then scroll in ONE zoom and you will start to see all the crazy icon dots!)

RutnNStrutn

Done Jay!! I like seeing where everyone is from too. :agreed:

BigHooks

Jay

;D Man, it's irritating to have people talk about where they hunt, and what the birds are doing, and not have a clue where they live. Would everyone PLEASE put their state in their avatar. Thanks.

Odessa

"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

Jay

Bonjour

Nitpicker. I'm taking mine off just to annoy you some more. :goofball:

Jay

Quote from: Bonjour on March 18, 2011, 07:28:32 PM
Nitpicker. I'm taking mine off just to annoy you some more. :goofball:
Don't you have calls to make or something? ;D See if you turn out a ROUND pot for a change. How you can turn a rectangle call on a lathe is a mystery to me. :TooFunny:

turkeybow

Quote from: Jay on February 20, 2011, 08:48:38 PM
;D Man, it's irritating to have people talk about where they hunt, and what the birds are doing, and not have a clue where they live. Would everyone PLEASE put their state in their avatar. Thanks.

Thanks for posting this Jay!  I had a conversation with Annie a little while ago asking why mine wasn't showing up.  She did mention that there are 2 boxes for location in your profile.  One will make it show up next to your post and the other will not.  I just put it in both.

It's always nice to know when someone mentions the birds where hammering this morning.  Well where is that at???
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

ncturkey

When you rerigistered you had to reenter that info. or edit it after you registered.

Jay

Quote from: turkeybow on March 18, 2011, 08:59:29 PM
Quote from: Jay on February 20, 2011, 08:48:38 PM

Thanks for posting this Jay!  I had a conversation with Annie a little while ago asking why mine wasn't showing up.  She did mention that there are 2 boxes for location in your profile.  One will make it show up next to your post and the other will not.  I just put it in both.

It's always nice to know when someone mentions the birds where hammering this morning.  Well where is that at???

Exactly.

jake slayer

stinkpickle

I wish I could, but there's this whole thing about me being in a witness relocation program...   

Jay

Quote from: stinkpickle on March 19, 2011, 06:41:24 AM
I wish I could, but there's this whole thing about me being in a witness relocation program...   
Man, you got screwed where they relocated you to. I guess they thought you could blend into a bib overall environment :TooFunny:

chatterbox

Quote from: Jay on March 19, 2011, 07:00:25 AM
Quote from: stinkpickle on March 19, 2011, 06:41:24 AM
Man, you got screwed where they relocated you to. I guess they thought you could blend into a bib overall environment :TooFunny:
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: