OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Whats your job ?

Started by Fox Fire, February 16, 2011, 10:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neal

Own a Laundrymat, Meat and Cheese store also do some independent insurance adjusting and am the V.P. of our 3500 acre family crop farm
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

doepee

work at caterpillar tractor --cnc machining

harvester

Roostem33

I've been in HVAC most of my life but kinda part time now due to the slow down. I also help people with drug addictions and I build a few turkey calls on the side.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Muskie03

Hunting Guide in B.C. Turkey guide. Do a little guiding for fishing in the summer and winter. Other odds and ends jobs to fill in the time when I'm not hunting or fishing my self.
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

mnturkey

I am a Field Inspector for a Architectural firm.
I do inspections of constructions projects that our firm designed.
The Majority of my work relates to commercial Roofing.
I started out as a Commercial Roofer and did that for 10 years.
I now travel throughout MN,ND,SD and recently MT.
The local phone company is one of our largest clients, I am on site ensuring that none of the phone company equipment gets wet when the reroofing operations are in progress.
Our other clients also make my job intresting, I occasionaly get to go to State Prisons but get to go home at night.
I do know more about commercial roofing then a person should.
SEMPER FI

EliteArkHunter

Work at Bass Pro and go to school.... :smiley-char092:

Mailman

Letter Carrier United States Postal Service. 22yrs and getting tired.
One Shot One Kill

gophert

Insurance Agent...13 yrs.....with a Wildlife Biology Degree  (Go Figure?)

ghillie

Flight Nurse/Paramedic with AirCare at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics for the last 15 years, also run with the local ambulance service as well

I do most of my turkey scouting from the air!  When I find a good looking spot I jot down the coordinates and go back later with plot book in hand!!   

Here are a few pics while at work....enjoy and be SAFE or you just might see me, which would not be good!!

thanks for looking...

Jay

I would love to ride in a Helicopter, but not from you ;D

Preacher

My job is keeping Jay out of trouble,  its full-time..

Pastor :  Strong Hope Baptist Chruch, Wesson Miss.
Romans 8:37

cassga

Civil engineer for a private consulting firm

MDbowman

Work in an Army medical research lab.

lightsoutcalls

M-F 8:00am - 4:30pm - Do Medicaid paperwork online for Mental Health care provider in day treatment setting.
M, W, F, Sat,Sun - 5:00pm - 9:00/10:00pm - Pizza Hut delivery to help make ends meet
Sometimes Tues, Sometimes Thur. evening, most Saturdays from 7am-4:30pm and Sundays from 1:30pm - 4:30 pm build a turkey call here and there...  ;D   

Come April, that will all change... I'm going hunting!  (but only on the weekends)
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!