turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A few customs for sale...

Started by dreis3, November 19, 2011, 05:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreis3

I have decided to sell a few calls I've purchased in the past year...  Please contact me if you'd like a picture of any call...  These calls were never hunted with, just ran them in house a few times...

"Lights Out" Black Anodized Aluminum in a Padauk pot  made by Wendall Rye. Comes with a Santos Diamondwood striker. $40 shipped.

"Lights Out" Slate in an Osage pot made by Wendall Rye. Comes with a Mahogany striker. $30 shipped. Sold pending payment

Andy Kaiser Zebrawood ceramic.  Comes with 2 strikers, a zebrawood, and a zebrawood with a waterproof tip. $40 shipped. Sold pending payment

Pappy's Cocobola Copper over Slate 2 sider. I'm going to send the striker with the call, but it's not mint, the dog got a hold of it somehow and it's got a few teethmarks in it, but it's still functional. $35 shipped

And lastly a matched set of spalted sycamore pots from Adam Mims. A 3" copper pot and a 3.5" glass pot over a spalted sycamore soundboard.  Asking $70 shipped for the set, or $35 shipped a piece.

Like I said if you're interested in pics please let me know.

Thanks,
-Derick
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

dreis3

Thanks! Should have read before I posted. I'll take one quick and post it.
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

dreis3

Sorry about that guys.... Here's a pic...
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

chatterbox

gob09