Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Which would Primos sell more of POLL???????????

Started by TANK, February 16, 2011, 09:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If Primos would put out 2 different videos.....1 with the same B.S. they have had out, and one with Will hunting in the south in a woods setting with "basic" turkey hunting gear.

Primos Infomercial (B-Mobile. Killer-B, Blinds, etc)
3 (3.8%)
Will hunting like he did in the 1st Truth Videos
75 (96.2%)

Total Members Voted: 77

OldMarine

When the 1st 45 rpm record by Penns Woods went on the market that was something and the videos that followed were great also ,but most hunters have  grown tired of them and I bet their sales are off .I totally quit buying them and seldom watch one on TV anymore.Wilbur should make a tape on public hunting land and I might be interested in watching. Denny Gulvas made two of the best that's been on the market.
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." – Ronald Reagan

Fox Fire

The crew he works with seem to soem alright guys, but Will just dont work for me.

You guys have a good point about make'n a dvd on public land, most of the hunts you watch are on some high dollar outfits private land and the turkeys/deer probably have been cultivated for years,they (hunt'n rock stars) get to hunt free so they get a chance to make the outfit look good, so all the wealthy costomers will take notice, if it was you and me it would cost more than we could save in a years time for a hunt.

Just say'n.