Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Where to hunt this spring?? (Outfitter suggestions)

Started by HoggleGobble, February 16, 2011, 08:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoggleGobble

Looking to hunt out towards Missouri, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Kansas Or Texas. Any advice on outfitters with plenty of birds. I have killed a coupe Merriams in Nebraska, but sub-species doesn't matter to much to me. Also, not looking for a place to hunt over a pile of corn, but more of a place that the guide doesn't care if I go to the birds if they are vocal. I have heard nightmare stories about sitting at a pile of corn and yelping every hour. Does anybody have any suggestion/experiences that they would like to share. Pictures would be nice to see as well! PM me if you don't want to post on here publicly. Thanks Guys! Less than a month here in Bama!!

fallhnt

Try BEAMERS GUIDE SERVICE ! I bow hunt there every year.They have hunts in NE. and KS.LOTS of birds.
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

FireFly908

You might take a look at: http://www.greatnebraskahunting.com/.  They are fairly new to turkey hunting but sounds like they have a lot of turkey.  The hunts are inexpensive and unguided and sound like what you want.  They also have a lot of land.  They are in the center of Nebraska just off of Interstate 80.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions