turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Concealed Carry Permit

Started by Hognutz, November 09, 2011, 03:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

I got my Concealed Carry License in todays mail. I am now legal to carry..I never thought that I would see the day in Wi. I am seriously stoked..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

mossy835

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

a-j calls

Well, I'll tell  you like someone told me after i got mine, hope  you never have to use it.

stone road turkey calls

hope you will use it if you have to.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

nctrkyhntr

Gold Spur

Congrats! I've had mine for 15 years and never had to use it, except when buying a firearm. But if I do need it, Im prepared.
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

vaturkey

Congrats Hognutz !   :icon_thumright: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

vaturkey  :newmascot:
Vaturkey

allaboutshooting

Quote from: Hognutz on November 09, 2011, 03:27:55 PM
I got my Concealed Carry License in todays mail. I am now legal to carry..I never thought that I would see the day in Wi. I am seriously stoked..Mike

Hey Mike,

Congratulations! It was so good to see WI pass that law.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Old Gobbler

Welcome to the club !    :z-guntootsmiley:

I carry a pistol on me at all times due to the fact that Florida is chock full of degenerate life long criminals/felons on drugs -

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Hognutz

Thanks, guys. I hope that it never needs to be used, but at least now I have the option..It has been a long time coming in this state, and there still are many that think it will be a wild west shootout. I am sure that after all the dust has settled, the nay-sayers will agree that it was much ado about nothing..Honest, law abiding citizens, being able to carry, will not make the murder rate go up..''An armed society is a polite society''...Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Ol'Mossy

gob09

Quote from: Hognutz on November 10, 2011, 08:53:00 AM
Thanks, guys. I hope that it never needs to be used, but at least now I have the option..It has been a long time coming in this state, and there still are many that think it will be a wild west shootout. I am sure that after all the dust has settled, the nay-sayers will agree that it was much ado about nothing..Honest, law abiding citizens, being able to carry, will not make the murder rate go up..''An armed society is a polite society''...Mike
[/quote/]
congrats on the legal carry permit,
gun control freaks dont necessarily want to control guns but they love the idea of controlling the population 

Cleburne

Congrats, I have had mine for three years now.

gobbler74

Quote from: Old Gobbler on November 09, 2011, 11:17:22 PM
Welcome to the club !    :z-guntootsmiley:

I carry a pistol on me at all times due to the fact that Florida is chock full of degenerate life long criminals/felons on drugs -

Dang...kinda hard on them folks.... :TooFunny:
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"