turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

870 Rollcall!!!

Started by chrmayo, November 08, 2011, 10:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrmayo

I am in the process of setting my 870 SuperMag up. I want to see all the 870s on here. Factory or tricked out. Scoped and not scoped. Lets see them.
-MAYO-

Preacher

Romans 8:37

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

hookedspur

Big Brother & Little Brother
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

goblr77

870 Youth 20ga with a full size synthetic stock and Sumtoy .562 Choke. Mean little joker with Hevi 7's.

Preacher

double success with the old 870
Romans 8:37

Crappiepro

Heres my 870 with a Bushnell Banner scope and UTG Tactical scope saddle, the Keystone butt stock and fore arm. I painted the forearm and stock with Rustulium texture paint. Its set up for deer with a slug barrel now but will have a vent rib and KGT choke on it come spring.

bunk

Here is mine. 12ga. on top 20ga. on bottom. Looking to get the 12ga camo dipped or I may paint it if I ever work up the nerve.

BigHooks

Here's my pride an joy. But it does like too kill at both ends lol.....

RS

Pretty basic but its taken over 30 gobblers since 2002.  The only things I've added is a hastings choke that was given to me and the sling.

vaturkey

Here's a 1976 Model 870 in 410 ga. This gun will be my grandson's first turkey gun.

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

gob09

hers one thats kill a bunch of birds older 3'' model

lock1nout

going to throw a nikon turkey pro on her and compare between my nikon monarch VSD

bird

REBELYELL