turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Adios JoePa

Started by bird, November 08, 2011, 06:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bird

By Friday and possibly sooner the Penn St representatives will announce Joe Paternos exit as head coach of their football program.  He could be gone in a few weeks or a few days.  We will find out sometime between now and Friday when ol Joe is history.

Hognutz

Is this gospel or theory?
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Ol'Mossy

I heard by the end of the year..It's about time   :TrainWreck1:

bird

It wouldn't surprise me one bit that he is gone before this Saturday's game.

Hognutz

If he covered this putrid bugger's butt, he should be...Makes me wanna puke..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Old Gobbler

Quote from: Hognutz on November 08, 2011, 07:51:42 PM
If he covered this putrid bugger's butt, he should be...Makes me wanna puke..
2X on that , I would have called the cops so fast it would have made his head spin- if I got to it before strangling the guy to death
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Flydown

If this is true,I don't know how he slept at night!  I would have a hard time NOT cutting the SICK sob's sack off with a dull butter knife!!!!!

Devastator

i saw the interview with matt millen today on espn.he got emotional and rightly so.why did it take so long?sounds like pa. politics to me covering up something like always.the facts will come out,hopefully soon for the victims sake.if this is true the man should be hung by his nads.i have 6,8,and 12 year old nephew and nieces.im not sure i could be so nice if it happened to one of them.

Cleburne

Hate it for Joe, should have lefted a long time ago.

drenalinld

I will not feel sorry for jo pa. He knew of it and did not notify authorities. Reports are he did notify his superior the AD which may legally cover him  As for the former assistant coach abusing children, there is a special place in prison for that sicko. I can't stop thinking about how those kids are scarred for life. It's bad enough to be mistreated but to have people act as if this is ok or acceptable is even more devestating.

Don't let me catch you harming a child.

TRKYHTR

I'm sure there are policies and procedures for this type of thing in every institute. I am a health care professional and I have to report any type of mistreatment of kids or adults for that matter. If I don't I am also at fault and could be held accountable. Principles, AD's, Teachers, and coaches are all held accountable in the same way. If Joe P. knew of this and didn't report it he could be and should be punished. He might have been able to stop this from happening to other kids if he had called the police when he first heard about it. This isn't going to be over anytime soon.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

handcannon

I dont watch or keep up with ball sports but stuff like that ticks me off. I hope he gets all that he deserves now and in the afterlife.

Struttinhusker

Joe Pa and the Penn St. president were both fired tonight.