turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

pretty good 1st week

Started by turkey slayer, November 08, 2011, 04:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey slayer

Well yall this has been a great season so far, Both bucks and bobcat were killed off the same stand. one sunday morning, the next monday night. I shot the big 8pt which measures up at 142 2/8, 2nd morning of the season .I had to work the night before and didnt get off work till 7 that morning, only problem was it got daylight at 7 so i hurried home threw my bibbs and jacket on over my blue scrubs and hopped on my buggy. I was on the stand by 740. I called my dad to see if he had seen any, turned around and bam there he was 60 yards down the pipeline, I got the crosshairs on him and CLICK!! I was in such a hurry i forgot to load my rifle.so I finally got it loaded while he watched my every move, and boom he dropped at 750. the next buck is a massive 9 point that walked out the following evening down the same lane just about 100 yrds further away. as u can see the cat was shot just a few mornings later also shot after leaving work.

nctrkyhntr

MarkJM

Both are nice bucks, the first pic has an incredible mass on him but not  a lot of height or width. congrats  :icon_thumright:
MuellerCustomCalls

GOLD HUNTER

hookedspur

Great season so far huh ? Congrats  :you_rock:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Mike Honcho

Congrats on a great start to your hunting season!  Both those bucks are really nice.  I really like the mass on the first one.  Looks like you've got a future hunting partner on the way too! Congrats again!