Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Got a few finished for friends...........

Started by pappy, October 31, 2011, 12:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Here are some callers I owe some friends...the trumpet is for Robert Santos or Cheifbubba as he is known her on the site, it is made from a piece of Magnolia wood from his homestead...the tube caller on the right is also for Robert, it is made from a piece of Living Oak.....hope he likes them....the other tube caller is one I made from a piece of Affzellia burl wood, noone in particular butit came out nice and I wanted t show it off...the lil' slate caller is for Barry Arrington, made from a piece of his American wormy Chestnut...with a poplar striker....the slate actually came from an old school building in Virginia so I thought it would be a nice touch....comments welcomed......be nice....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

drenalinld

Pappy, those are some great looking callers as always. I love the lil' slate call for Barry. If you need a foster for that burl tube, I will adopt it. Both tubes are beautiful.

ChiefBubba

Holy smokes Pappy that looks really nice! How was that Magnolia wood? I thought maybe it might be a little to lite. Thank you again. I wish my Granddaddy was alive to see them. Thank you again, Chief.

pappy

the magnolia turned really nice, shame I couldn't get a better pic though...
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

Awesome looking calls Pappy !!   As always   :theman:

Ricky   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

ChiefBubba

Quote from: pappy on October 31, 2011, 04:59:39 PM
the magnolia turned really nice, shame I couldn't get a better pic though...

Pappy I'll get a good picture up for you. I have to update the Homestead call thread anyway. Chief.

shark

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

woodchip

mossy835

barry

turkey stew

ChiefBubba

Well Pappy I got the call's and thank you very much. I have to ask though, what about the pot you sent? Is that some of the homestead wood? I'll get a few pictures up on my homestead thread of them for you and thank you again they are really nice. Bubba.   :happy0064:

pappy

Robert, the pot caller is made from a piece of the live oak you sent me.....glad you like 'em, pappy
tel...573-380-8206