turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Look What I Just Bought

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, October 28, 2011, 11:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

Well it has been some time since I last posted a flashlight on here and I admit I got carried away and I apolgize for doing so.  And I won't post a bunch more on here for I know this is a turkey forum.  But I thought I would share my first very nice higher quality flashlight that I have just purchased and I am very excited.  It's called the Olight SR51 XM-L complete package.  I read the review here and just had to have one.  I won't post a bunch of pictures, but I thought I would show you guys that care to see it in this review link.  It is said to be a great light and a 400 meter thrower.  It puts out 900 lumens.  And that is supposed to be I think legit rated.  Anyway thanks for looking.  

http://jtice.com/review/lights/olight_sr51/

lightsoutcalls

Hey, don't apologize for past posts.  Although some of us thought you were a little weird  ::) (snicker, snicker) we appreciate the reviews.  I still haven't made a purchase, but have one of the lights off of ebay on my Christmas wish list. 

Can you signal aircraft with that one?  ;D 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

mossy835

I did not comment as I too have a few but not like you have acquired. My favorite is a stream light 4AA and it is used daily, the others are a novelty type. Like to see what is out there and know some one else has the same affliction as me.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: lightsoutcalls on October 28, 2011, 11:52:54 AM
Hey, don't apologize for past posts.  Although some of us thought you were a little weird  ::) (snicker, snicker) we appreciate the reviews.  I still haven't made a purchase, but have one of the lights off of ebay on my Christmas wish list. 

Can you signal aircraft with that one?  ;D 

That's what my wife says and my friends. 

And to answer your question, yes you probably could.  This is a search/rescue type light.