turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Earnhardt Wrecks

Started by Hognutz, February 16, 2011, 05:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

Dale Earnhardt Jr. wrecked at practice today and will have to start at the back of the field, instead of at the pole. Where have we seen this before? :TrainWreck1:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

knightrider

who would have guessed it, riding home on daddys coat tail, the boy is awefull :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

SinGin

I guess Gordon will start on the pole now, right?

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

shootumindaface

That Corvette crash with the fire years ago flat ruined him, he has never been the same.

runngun

Hope he comes from the back to the front to win it on sunday. He can not help that his father was who he was, the greatest NASCAR driver there ever was. I do not think that he is riding on his father's name, because Jr has racing talent, because its bred into him.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

old frank

I think he has the talent but he sure has not shown it much since leaving DEI.

I like JR and wish he would get a decent car and start driving it again :(

shootumindaface

Quote from: old frank on February 16, 2011, 06:35:00 PM

He has the best equipment in Nascar.. It isnt the crew chief, hes had a couple...

He's lucky folks buy his T shirts

chatterbox

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 16, 2011, 06:25:27 PM
That Corvette crash with the fire years ago flat ruined him, he has never been the same.
BINGO!  :z-winnersmiley:

Crutch

Well, he's got his bad luck out of the way, I think he will be passing on the inside, outside and up thru the middle come Sunday.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

njdevilsb

The person who wins the first duel tomorrow will sit on the pole since technically they would start 3rd behind JR if he kept the pole.  When someone has to go to the back, they basically move the whole row up, which will put 3rd to 1st.  Unless they do it differently, but I'm pretty sure that's what will happen.

njdevilsb

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 16, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

He has the best equipment in Nascar.. It isnt the crew chief, hes had a couple...

I agree.  With Steve Letarte this year, it could be great or just the realization for a lot of fans that Jr. isn't what he used to be.  Even though Jeff Gordon didn't get a victory last year, Letarte and the crew and Gordon were in position to win a few races.

HARDCORE

Quote from: runngun on February 16, 2011, 06:32:45 PM
Hope he comes from the back to the front to win it on sunday. He can not help that his father was who he was, the greatest NASCAR driver there ever was. I do not think that he is riding on his father's name, because Jr has racing talent, because its bred into him.

I agree....Go JR!    :you_rock: :you_rock:

HC

HARDCORE

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 16, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Still pullin for Morgan Sheppard I see, get over it already??  ::)

HC

schuylkillspur

AMEN JUNIOR NATION.
You hav nothing w/o FAITH