turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Fast approaching!

Started by vicksburg, February 16, 2011, 03:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vicksburg

Only 17 days till the youth opener here in good ole Mississippi.   :z-guntootsmiley: :you_rock:
Gonna try to get my 6 yr old on his first longbeard.  Came close last year, but it didn't work out.
How many of you fellas are ready to get the kids in the woods?! :you_rock:
]

sugarray

:you_rock: :you_rock:

Heck yeah!! Here in WV though you have to be 8 to youth hunt.  we have some real winners making rules here.  So, we'll get out opening day which is 10 weeks away.  My son is 6 as well.

Cove

I'll be starting strong on the 5th in Florida.  :happy0064:

headbanger

man, I am. but... my 18 yr old college student son will be gettin me in some NEW woods this spring around campus in SE GA. At least that boy is gettin something out of his schoolin ;D

headbanger

Preacher

We will be there  but I think its way to early.
Romans 8:37

chatterbox

Getting my son out soon to start practicing his shooting. NH's youth season is April 30th-May 1st.
I'm taking Harrison out on the Saturday, and a good buddy of mine and his daughter out on the second day of youth season.

gordongekko

Quinn, good to hear from you I have twin 6 year old girls...gonna see how long they last out there.  They want to shoot one with their bow, but I think I've got 'em talked into sticking with a shotgun for now :fud:
In God we trust; all others pay cash.

hookedspur

Quote from: sugarray on February 16, 2011, 03:50:31 PM
:you_rock: :you_rock:

Heck yeah!! Here in WV though you have to be 8 to youth hunt.  we have some real winners making rules here.  So, we'll get out opening day which is 10 weeks away.  My son is 6 as well.
:icon_thumright:Good luck Ray and all who take a youth out, I help a buddy who has 2 daughter's .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions