OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

...Turkey Call Flea Market...

Started by NCBigShot, October 20, 2011, 05:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCBigShot

..Just got the word that my gobbler is done up at the taxidermist, and I'm a little short.   Time to sell more stuff!

...If you see anything you like, send me a pm!

...Nice condition early-70's Lynch World Champ with printing in the sound chamber and accessory envelope. This is a great collectable Lynch call and also a great hunting call. $45.00

..Old Lohman #110 Scratch Box turkey call with instruction sheet. Caller and striker are in very good condition. Box shows a little wear and someone wrote a date on the bottom of the box (1976). $22.00

P.S. Olt Model OL-40 Owl Hooter with box. Call shows a little age but is in fine working order. $15.00

Early-production Lynch Model 150 Long Beard box call. Someone modified the caller by adding screws to attach rubber bands like on the World Champion caller. Doesn't affect the performance of the call at all. Still a good hunting box. $15.00

Older Herter's Plantation Scratch Box turkey call with original box and striker. Call is in fine shape but does have prior owner's name signed on it. Box shows wear. This is an earlier call featuring the Herter's information stamped on the side rather than branded in the wood. $20.00 SOLD pending funds

Roy O. Rhodes Scratch Box turkey call in excellent condition. Instructions for playing the call are printed on the inside of the lid of the box. $20.00

...I will also be posting a duck and a predator call in the "other calls" classified section.

Just like in my other post, "NCBigShot's Yard Sale", shipping will be $6.00 per item. I will combine shipping for multiple sales. Will also consider best offers. Thanks!
When the Dogwood is white, the time is right...

NCBigShot

Quote from: Creekrocket on October 20, 2011, 10:25:32 PM
Good looking calls,,,,you'll feel better when that bird is at home with you ;D

..Tell me about it!... I expect to pick it up on Wednesday... Will post pics! :icon_thumright:

hookedspur

Did you get that mount yet I want to see it . :icon_thumright:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

NCBigShot

Quote from: hookedspur on November 07, 2011, 09:14:49 PM
Did you get that mount yet I want to see it . :icon_thumright:

...Yes sir!.. I posted it in the turkey taxidermy section... Here's the link...

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,13733.0.html

:)

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions