turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Zookeeper takes own life turns out exotic animals

Started by gobbler74, October 19, 2011, 02:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler74

Its a shame most had to be killed but the lions and Tigers could have been serious trouble with nearby schools. The story says there is a mountain Lion a bear and a monkey still on the loose..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44953925/ns ... ?GT1=43001
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

gob09

yep it is sad...those big cats could be bad news  there was also a baboon some bears and other dangerous animals
i saw it on fox news very early this morning

vaturkey

Just seen on the news that all but 2 of the animals had been killed or captured. 1 of the animals still at large is a baboon with herpies.  :TooFunny:
Vaturkey

surehuntsalot

Quote from: vaturkey on October 19, 2011, 08:02:14 PM
Just seen on the news that all but 2 of the animals had been killed or captured. 1 of the animals still at large is a baboon with herpies.  :TooFunny:

I think he might be in Ms. already
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

MarkJM

I heard someone came to his has and shot him then let the animals out. The victim had a bullet hole in his back.? not sure though. Also a gorilla attacked a lady and she had to get plastic surgery done... A grizzly bear still lose is bad news
MuellerCustomCalls

Limbstrutter

Sad day for sure. The man I heard was having some real trouble's and I guess it all came to. Looks like are Govener is now going to pass some wild animal law about owning these kind of animals . Wish they could have saved most , but hey safty first. And the radio today said the monkey has hep B. Hope they shoot that one soon . Lol  Crazy how fast now the Columbus zoo would take em when the people that owned the animals couldn't find a zoo .
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

gobbler74

I cant wait to here the urban legends that come from this in the next few years.."Hunter sees Lion", "Tiger seen chasing deer", "Monkey steals tractor and robs liquor store" Yeah it's comin..better than bigfoot.   
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

wildturkey6

Just want to let all of you know it was not this Terry Thompson that did that, I am still alive and kicking. No animal would ever make me take my own life. Had a lot of friends call to see if I had moved to OHIO,told them nope still in Florida. LOL

handcannon

Its a dang shame that these animals had to be killed because of this idiot!

Dylan T

Saw a few crazy photos of this and heard an interview with law enforcement. The Sheriff (I think) sounded like he had a tough night.